• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What deck do you play with? (Yu-Gi-Oh)

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    My deck has a range of super rare cards, good magic and trap cards and super strong cards. Don't use combos much, I just use pure strength.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Oh, I suppose I can join in the fun.

Since getting DME, I've tried four builds or so and they're my current repertoire. I run standard Hopeless Dragon with Dark Horus but no Dark Creator, Strong Wind Dragon, and Prime Material Dragon, but after realizing the synergy between Grave of the Super-Ancient Creature, Core Chimail Dragon, and Totem Dragon I've since switched my draconic tendencies over to a very fun- but as of yet unsuccessful- tribute dragon build. With three copies of Core Chimail (Koa'Ki Meiru, TCG fans), easily justified by a total dragon line-up, I can block the ace monsters of two decktypes from ever hitting the table. And even if they do, I'm backing my dragons up with three copies of Grave of the Super Ancient Creature, which'll prevent high-level special summons from attacking or activating effects. Add to that three copies of Masked Dragon and Totem Dragon, both of which slip right by the special summon-stopping measures, and factor in a line-up of high level dragons that includes Tyrant Dragon, Prime Material, and Strong Wind and you've got a deck that can once it gets going have the biggest beatstick out and prevent the opponent from doing anything about it. The problem? I can never seem to get it set up right. >.<

Now, my personal favorite build is something I like to call "Spellcaster Reverse". Magical Merchant and Magical Exemplar are the backbone of the deck, with Merchant dumping multiple monsters into the graveyard while keeping my all important normal spells safe. Then Magical Exemplar comes down from the hand and I activate a few normal spells. Hey presto, with four counters I can summon virtually any low-level spellcaster I need- and with DME, I've got access to two extremely fun tuners, Night Magician and Fremvell Magical, with Fremvell being level four and Night Magician level two. When the deck goes off- and unless the opponent shuts effect monsters down entirely, it does so a surprising amount of the time- it can set up for level six or eight synchro summons as early as turn one. Add to this some of the spellcaster-centric field spells, and you have a deadly deck, especially if you add Frequency Magician to take advantage of Arcantite. Ouch.

Also, I run a deck that I pilfered the idea from Aea- namely, his Road Warrior toolbox deck. I never saw the actual decklist, so I don't count it as stealing... and he's probably better with it than I am. But it is SO. MUCH. FUN. Plus, even when I get RAAPEDBYAEA'SFRAKINGPLANTDECK *cough* I mean, get soundly defeated, it can usually manage a Synchro Summon before I go down. The problem is getting past those nasty control strategies my opponent is so fond of. You know who you are. *points and glares*

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Fixed my Zombie-Permission deck.
    I guess stuffing in the Zombie World+Earthbound God mechanic was too much.
    I'll be filling in the open space with versatile Spells like Book of Moon and Tuners like Gale and Diva.

As for my Hero City deck, Koa'ki Meiru Bergzak seems tasty.

enViable

The Frozen Fire Alchemist
    Years
    Direct Damage Discard Deck

I fkin love it. It basically consists of

Toll
    Gravekeeper's servant
    Needle worm
    Skull invitation
    Kisetai
    Fire princess
    Cure mermaid
    Gravity bind
    Solemn Wishes
    Card destruction
    Lots of magic jamming type stuff, germs and nimble momongas etc

etc etc etc. You end holding them at bay and trouncing there deck while reaching about 40000lp + yourself. God it's my favourite deck ever

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    I finished my Six Samurai deck, so that can be added to my list now :)

Might go for Blackwings next.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2017
    at the moment i'm playing with an des frog deck. all my friend are frustrated how i can play with weak cards an still win ^^

Years
    Ehh...I'm working on my 2nd psychic deck, and I finished my 12th dragon deck months ago.(As of counting) However, I cant FIND the dragon deck.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2009
    I assume that most of you aren't very good from the conversation taking place, haha, no offense, I'm a YGOholic. Anyway, I usually play with a Glad/LS/Gadget deck, depends how I feel.

If any of you want to play me, add my MSN/AIM- [email protected]/EternalETC

I can show you a program that allows two people to duel online, it's pretty neat.

Years
    I assume that most of you aren't very good from the conversation taking place, haha, no offense, I'm a YGOholic. Anyway, I usually play with a Glad/LS/Gadget deck, depends how I feel.

I can show you a program that allows two people to duel online, it's pretty neat.

I'll keep you in mind. :)

<<Haruki Adachi>>

Oh how heroes have fallen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    I run these IRL:

Cheap Synchro City
    Chaos(Sky Scourge)
    Warrior Beatdown

I run these online:
    Zero Firma(Elemental Hero Absolute Zero + Terra Firma)
    Zero Barrier(Ice barrier + Absolute Zero)
    Kuriboh Kung-Fu
    Dark Synchro
    BW

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    i mainly use clown control...but i've also used archfiends, last turn OTK, hand control, and destiny board.

i havn't really played since the first series ended...took a peak at 5d recently, and was lost after the first 5mins of the first ep

IDIE

I am ready to pimp!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Sc
    • Seen Jun 23, 2009

Im a YGPholic also, if I was somewhat smart at Computers, I would try to duel you and beat you lol.

What are you running?

Im running Gladiator Beasts.

viemortevolroc

Beta Tester,Mapper Beginner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2009
    im a synchro duelists,and my 2 stardust dragons are my trump cards,plus i can usually get a stardust on during my first 3turns ^_^
    then i usually transform it into assualt mode.
    but my deck s basically around my synchros: junk warrior,turbo warrior,nitro warrior,armory arm,and stardust dragon- but when i feel like punishing defensive players i use red dragon archfiend

Years
    im a synchro duelists,and my 2 stardust dragons are my trump cards,plus i can usually get a stardust on during my first 3turns ^_^
    then i usually transform it into assualt mode.
    but my deck s basically around my synchros: junk warrior,turbo warrior,nitro warrior,armory arm,and stardust dragon- but when i feel like punishing defensive players i use red dragon archfiend

Same for Synchros, but I use a Doomkaiser Dragon for lulz.

It's not really based off of a royal theme, but I win a lot. And I really love my Mosaic Manticore.

Sesh

Subjectively Objective
    Years
    I use my Dragon/warrior deck with a pretty much all out offensive strategy or my fiend/spellcaster deck with good magic cards and wayst to restore them and of course with any classic style spell caster and dragon deck Blue eyes and dark magician are the power houses.

Back