• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you do lately that you are proud of?

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2014
    Taking vocal lessons which will help me further my music career. I saw like a damn angel...who went through puberty ten years ago.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2014
    I sent my uncle $100 for his birthday. I want him to go out to a nice restaurant with his wife and enjoy himself. He has been depressed lately because he has been taking a lot of medicine due to his post surgery. Needless to say a lot of his money has been going to taking care of his needs, so he does not have much to spend on his birthday, nor does he feel like staying home and cooking. So I was on the phone talking with him and I told him I wanted him to go out and enjoy himself and that i would send him $100 so he does not have to worry about money. Once he heard that he was not depressed anymore. It was the total opposite. He was super excited! Like that alone made me proud to make a depressed man like that suddenly weep with joy! It is something i wont ever forget.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    This is my university bill:

What did you do lately that you are proud of?

The government also owes me 1,800$ in grants.

Not too many people are owed money for first-year tuition at university :) I'll be getting back a total of 3,200$ between the university and the government.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Got laid
    Went to Trinidad and South America and had a blast
    Got promoted at work, then left a week later

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    I actually stuck through my online course and I'm in the process of taking a second one :D

Back