• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you get?

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    I'll share my results with my close friends in class, my projects partner. But I won't like them to tell my note to someone else.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I hate comparing myself to others when it comes to grades. Especially when it comes to certain friends who I know don't put in the same amount of effort I do on tests and somehow they still do better than me. That's the worst feeling in my opinion, so I do my best not to ask (even though I'm always curious how people do.)

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I never really thought about it being rude when I was younger but now I wouldn't disclose it with anyone unless I wanted to show them for whatever reason.

I don't like sharing them with random classmates though, I've found it to be more of a norm to get a bitter reaction from people if I get a better score than them or an almost pitiful reaction if I do worse, so it's just annoying either way.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I never really had the best grades so usually when I'm asked about it, I'm hesitant about showing my grades or report card to family. I know my family is expecting and hoping for something good and I hate having them be disappointed with my poor grades which are usually average or below average. I want to make my family be proud but I never was able to be the best at school. I guess I should just try harder though.

Back