• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you guys wear at home?

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
  • i usually wear a tank top and pants if it's cold. if it's hot, i wear a tank top and shorts. pretty simple(:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • LONG NIKE SOCKS

BASKETBALL SHORTS THAT ARE TOO SMALL FOR ME BUT COMFORTABLE

A HUGE T-SHIRT

alternatively: no shirt or no shorts or both

basically I am the stereotypical "straight boy" at home

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I usually change into sweatpants when I get home and I know I'm not going out again. I usually just wear the same shirt I wore when I was out. I don't really like tank tops that much.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Boxers/boxer briefs along with a sleeveless shirt. Same for whatever the weather is.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Summer, t-shirt and shorts.

Rest of the year, t-shirt and sweatpants. Sometimes a long-sleeved shirt if it's cold. If it's super cold, socks.

Tree_x

Breeder
    Years
  • Depending on how much of a chore it would be to strip down to my boxers is whether I wear my street clothes at home or don't. On average though just shirtless and some boxers keeps up my internet dweller atheistic.

Back