• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you like about what you're currently writing?

Years
  • Exactly what it says on the tin: A thread to rant and rave about what you're proud of in your current wip/RP. Go nuts!

Bay

Years
  • For Foul Play, just writing my faves. It's interesting how Nanu and Grimsley's interactions and their character development grew and I love them for that.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • For the Genshin fanfiction I'm currently writing, my various jabs I've written that I find even myself laughing at. Also how much effort I've put into this in particular. The last time I wrote something seriously was maybe 2015 or 2016. It's been a long time since I've attempted to write something besides poetry and a few rps here and there. Also like that almost all of my dialogue has a lot of description. I mean, in my last major writing venture, most of dialogue was descriptive. This time around, though, I think my descriptive dialogue is far more descriptive than last time, so I'm proud.

Last edited:

KOZSTAR

Diabolical
    Years
  • I only recently started Devon from Vanville, but I can say I enjoyed making plans for it. It's a Kalos (my favorite region) League fanfiction, with better storylines, battles, and character development. I can tell I'm going to enjoy writing this later down the road.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Quick contribute because I don't have much time, but I finally got the second chapter of my RP up for the world to see!
    I often have contrasting feelings when I do this, but I guess it's mostly my insecurity. Because yes, it may not be perfect, or may not satisfy everyone, but it's out there now and I wrote that!

also i love charlie (from that rp)

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Currently writing a blatant self-insert for Bigtop Burger, pairing my surrogate character with Cesare in order to work through my trauma following the pregnancy, labor, and delivery I recently went through, as well as struggling with the fact that I'm terrified of getting pregnant ever again in the future despite having wanted two children. It's been surprisingly effective therapy, though I don't get much time to write it. Plus, I have an escapism in it involving Bigtop Burger's naturally absurdist humor.

Years
  • Currently I'm writing a human Mystery Dungeon story in which my protagonist and her Rescue Team partner are ballerinas, forming a rescue team because two of the younger students at their school fall into the fissure that becomes the Tiny Woods and Dominika, a Kirlia, my protagonist and Sam the Monferno, her partner, decide to rescue them. I'm probably going to scrap the idea of Pokémon not being able to evolve until after Rayquaza helps you stop the meteor because I feel like that doesn't make sense from a story standpoint. The amnesia and protagonist turning into a Pokémon plot points are also scrapped. Instead it's Dominika's ancestor, a descendant of Gardevoir's trainer, who was turned into a Pokémon.

Back