• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen WHAT DO YOU MEAN I STILL NEED 4139 STEPS?!

Well, have you taken the time to collect a ton of ash?

• Total voters

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Oh yeah, I remember that, and I found it very annoying. I remember breaking it down into a science, finding the perfect path so that I could walk over every patch in the shortest amount of time, and then leave the area and come back. I repeated this process until I had all the items. =D

And seeing as I've kept the items ever since(even trading some to my 4th gen games), I'll conclude that it was worth it! :D

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
    And seeing as I've kept the items ever since(even trading some to my 4th gen games), I'll conclude that it was worth it! :D

o_o You can trade the items over to DPPt/HGSS? Whoa... I didn't think that Game Freak had considered such a possibility, although I guess it'd make sense to program the items in should that occur.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Oh SNAP ! , not that place ! >_<

It was me whos stood an entire night with his GBA in his hand trying to get that Glass Table . Then , at 3 AM or so after walking like a crazy Triathlon Guy who tries to beat his master , I went to the Glass Shop (or whatever ...) NOTE : My battery was red ....

"You still need 1 more step for that item " NOTE : I was holding my finger over the light since it annoys me .

Goes out on the door , keeping calm ... then guess what ?
    You guessed ?
    GREAT !
    If it's correct , my battery ran out !

So ..... SUICIDES !!!

How would you feel ? I was so horrible mooded that next day at school that I got a C in Maths . Since then , I never walked around that place , except when I replay RSE so I can reach Fallarbor and, respectively, Meteor Falls .

I'm still like : >>____<<

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol, I go through there tons.Unlike other Spinda haters (although the unique spots thing is cool), I don't avoid them, I hunt them down to kill

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I love Route 113's theme; it was more that than the ash collection that kept me there.

Esmas

General
    Years
    I think I only collected ash enough for a few things from that glass workshop. That stuff wasn't much of a priority for me.

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
    Years
    I never tried the hobby of Soot-Sacking ever.
    After this thread I started.
    And I thought WHAT DO YOU MEAN I STILL NEED 7812 STEPS?!

So yeah, soot-sacking is over for me.
    It's too challenging. And annoying.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2010
    Ne neither , It's a hard thing to do , and because I get frequent head aches doing that , I Used to just do it once for 2000 while visiting the mountain

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    i used to excessively play Pokemon ruby (288:00 hours)
    i got every single glass item just for bragging rights.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    I only got the white flute from the workshop, didn't think all the other items were worth all the effort

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2010
    Just when I thought I'd repressed all my memories...

Yah, I spent umpteen hours slogging through the ash. I was under some delusion that the higher up items actually did something. I mean, "Nintendo wouldn't make us go through all this trouble for something that just sat around and looked pretty... would it?"

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    i just do it when i want it, so i just get some of the glasses. it's boring, you know :D

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    I did it on ruby back in the days got all the ash items, Am I the only one that thinks volcanic ash is warm not cold?

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    I went down there when I was going to Fallarbor or something, then I stayed awhile because of the theme and collected some ash. I only got up to the Yellow or Blue flute.

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
    I'm playing Emerald and walking through this area right now. Just got my Seviper (came out modest but I'm not complaining) and I guess I'll go kill some Spindas now. (The first Spinda I caught had spots on its cheeks and spots on it's ears so it looked like a Panda-Pikachu. I named it cheeks. I loved that Spinda but only because it looked like a pikachu and I will have no problem killing Spindas)

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
    Well, I never really collected any of the glass items because I was ignorant and thought that they would break after using them so I didn't bother obtaining them.... Wow, do I feel stupid XP

Back