• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you miss about PC?

Honest

Hi!
Years
there are some still around as you see. it's funny, i mistook you for another dakota when i returned to frequent, they were all like "who's dipu" and im like :<

Yeah, I had a few people ask me if I was the old SMod, and I was like ??? Apparently the dude was a bit of a dick too, which was great for me ahaha.

new phone who dis

Hi old friend!

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
I miss the times where I would know everyone. I wouldn't say I miss a lot of people, as I still talk to 90% of them (or at least could talk to them if I wanted to :p) but there's so many new people that it's hard to keep up. If I go on the discord server I hardly recognize anyone, when a few years ago I was friends with literally hundreds of people on the discord.

I still know a lot of people, but there was something nice about knowing everyone, lol

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Gonna second a lot of people and say that I miss a lot of the people I knew as well! A lot of them moved on and whilst it's also my fault for not keeping up properly with PC, it doesn't have the same feeling as it did for me when I was 11 - 13. I think a large part of it as well was that PC was where I grew up a lot and met some of my closest friends so once they started to move from here, I began to lose interest as well. I also just miss small things like Pokemon Clubs or getting super excited about the GT and events such as Movie Nights - I know we still have those to some extent but it's not the same when you don't really know anyone anymore. I also really miss all my friends from the battle server in 2012 - 2013, a lot of the random things I did on PC such as making 27 million alt accounts with Tom because it was hilarious at the time and things like getting shocked when hearing your friends in the Accent Challenge for the first time. Maybe I just miss these things a lot because PC was such a big part of my life when I was younger but it's sad that it isn't anymore :(

Back