• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What do you think of the New Characters?

Which of Elesa's looks do you like more?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peeta

Banned
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Her brunette look appeals to me more than her blonde look. She's gorgeous either way, though.

Peeta

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I like the new characters and the changes to the old ones -- it shows a lot of change and promise for these two new games.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2016
    I would have like to seen a mix to the two, the black and the blonde, in some kind of way. But out of the two choices, I'd go for Brunette/Black, whatever it is.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2013
    I think the black hair makes her look more serious, or more powerful. Kinda like Cynthia's all black attire made her stand out. Though, that just may be me. Black just seems to make things seem "tougher" or cooler to me.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Definitely like her dark hair better. Goes good with her headgear, her face, her coat looks amazing with it, etc. Just don't realllyyy like the diamond shapes in it, I'll just pretend they're braids lmao.

Korsola

エレクトロニック
    Years
  • In Black and White, I felt like there was way too much yellow in her design. Now that they changed her hair to black and lightened up the colors in her wardrobe, it looks more balanced and unique. I love it! :)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • It was one of the best things about the video tbh. I love her new style. <3

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
  • Looks good either way, Imo. Did didn't exactly have a major roal in BW, so it wasn't really on my list of things that needed changing, but whatever. Deffinetly still looks good though

Years
  • She stands out a lot more to me now. I didn't really pay her too much attention in the B/W. It's the coat seriously. That thing is freaking huge. Seriously making a fashion statement with that thing. I prefer the black hair - it goes well with the rest of the outfit.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    She stands out a lot more to me now. I didn't really pay her too much attention in the B/W. It's the coat seriously. That thing is freaking huge. Seriously making a fashion statement with that thing. I prefer the black hair - it goes well with the rest of the outfit.

I definitely agree that she stands out more, as I said earlier, I do like her new look quite a bit ^^ She is very striking now. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    oh GAWD thanks. I just saw this somewhere, and I'd like to believe it's true XD

those names aren't legit! Those are what the pokesmash staff people who were playing named them. The Hihihiroshi is a joke, since the guy that suggested the name stuttered a bit, lol.

Now I like him better again :D that could mean that he is a name-able rival. I've been missing that.

Years
  • Brunette Elesa FTW. She looks even more awesome in B2/W2!

27392618_m.png

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I definitely agree that she stands out more, as I said earlier, I do like her new look quite a bit ^^ She is very striking now. :D
    Agreed, but I don't know! I like her as both a blonde and a black/brunette. Elesa's design appealed to me in both B/W and now, so tough choice. I'll get back to this? u_u;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back