• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you use as your PokeCommunity Skin?

Quiet Pichu

I'm The Man who can't be moved
Years
  • So after Shiharu's words of wisdom, I used the search button and I found that the last thread like this was last posted in on december 2006.
    So I decided to make it, If you don't mind :)

Guys, What Theme/Skin do you use on this forum?

I just use the platinium skin?
    Wbu lot?

(I would attach a poll but theres far too many options)

Last edited:

Guest123_x1

Previously I used "Default Style" but since the formatting controls with that style don't work anymore since the vBulletin upgrade, I now use "Alto Mare Light"

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Ever since I joined here i've used Midnight Misty. Its just seems to fit well for some reason

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
  • It was Forever Standing until a few minutes ago when I changed it to Let's Get This Party Startered.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I currently use the skin known as Seeds of Platinum.

I love the skin for some reason. *_*

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I switch between Unseen Forces and Forever Standing depending on what mood I'm in so long as my internet connection functions at a decent speed. Normally, my internet connection is quite slow so I use Pokélink 2.0 as there isn't too much things (banners, buttons, ect.) to load with that skin.

Also, wasn't Unseen Forces called Mystic Legends ages ago?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    PokéLink 3 Red Cocktail. No images to load and it's very simply and clearly laid out.

Randomly tried Blossom Shower and I must say I do like it... and will use it. I prefer red over pink but Red Cocktails' particular shade of red gets a bit "eh" after a while.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I alternate through three skins on PC. Seeds of Platinum, Caramel Sentret and Forever Standing. The first purely because of the desaturated block colours. The colours, again, appeal to me for the second and third. But I find the last two themes to be rather tasteful. Oh, and I sometimes use Altomare Light for nostalgia, it was the skin I used a lot throughout 2005/2006.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I use Let's Get This Party Startered quite often, it's set to my default.
    However, I do tend to load Midnight Misty every now and then... when I want to be surrounded by more dark colors.
    (I'm a strange one like that...)

I've also been known to use Altomare Light, PokéSpecial Adventures, and Satoshi's Battling Test before. ;D

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
  • Is it just my screen resolution/browser or does it mess up for anyone else on profile pages when using the PokeRevolution skin?

Shame really, I like this one because of the little Buizel/Floatzel that says if people are online or not. Like the Cherrim one that's cool because it moves aswell, makes it easier for me to tell rather than just a different coloured circle lol

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I used to like Takeshi's Diary but it's not available anymore. Aside from that, Caramel Sentret and Seeds of Platinum are the mains I use, although I mostly stick with the latest skin available since it makes me feel up to date. xP

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Ah, I still love this topic. :D And good to see you're following the advice of the staff, Pichu. I'm currently on Squareline, it was the default when I joined PC, and these days, I remember how much I loved those blues. ;D It's just so soothing, everything about it is simply awesome.

Walrein

Banned
    Years
  • Winters friends, of course
    What do you use as your PokeCommunity Skin?

Back