• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What forum style did you choose?

What style of website do you use?

• Reshiram

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zekrom

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Tsutarja

• Pokabu

• Mijumaru

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Gochiruzeru

• Swanna

• Kurumiru

• Manmanbou

• Mebukijika

• Dangoro

• Basurao

• Minezumi

• Zoroark

• Choroneko

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other Style

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Hy everyone!:cool:
    Well the question is pretty simple!
    Which forum style did you choose, why did you chose it, and do you change it frequently?

As for me, I've chosen Azure Fantasy, cause in my opinion it's the most beautiful, and the best organised style! I've never changed it but I just might...:knockedou

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    I currently use Final Resistance. I think it looks clean and nice, and I have reason to believe Lightning finds it annoying >:D

I used Route 167 frequently some time ago, though.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I switch between my style - which currently only staff have access to - and PokéLink 4 Pink recently. I also use Forever Standing, Conway, and Blossom Shower.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Caramel Sentret is the one I use, have always used, and probably always will use unless I find one that has the same nice, simple subtle-ness to it but maybe isn't so light. Pretty much all the other themes seem busy or jarring to me or the banner is way too big.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I change around frequently, but I'm currently set to "The Johto Elite". I'm also quite find of "Route 167+", "The Pokethletes", "Infernal Smash", "Begin, Again", "Let's Get the Party Startered", "Darnkess Prevails Once More", and "Arcanine's Flame"

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    The Johto Elite is my precious.

Although, I did have a weird two hours the other night, where I used Ampharos's Starry Night..

for the first time ever. >_>

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    @Nick, jsyk, I tried using your style for like... 10 minutes and it blinded me. D:

PokeLink 2.0 for me.

Pepo

First Generation Pokémon
    Years
    Johto Elite. I only like forums with a black background and this is the only black style there is. The others are too bright and horrible.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I've used some variant or other of PokéLink more or less since I joined, for most of my time here. It never really occurs to me to change it... I'm not a connoisseur for aesthetics, just give me boxes and clearly-labelled buttons.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Blossom Shower forever and always. ♥

Except when I'm at work where I use PokéLink 4 Pink because it's less conspicuous. :[

Years
    I've been using Sweet Kisses since it came out. It's so easy on my eyes, and Smoochum is so qt.

Plus,
    and

is so adorable ;~;

I occasionally use The Golden Girl, and my alt uses the slowpoooooooooooooke theme XD

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    Dimensional Rift or whatever it's called, because it's the only forum style where the whidth is smaller, and I like it like that ^_^

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Well I have been to lazy to browse back and forth between styles so I stick with default Johto Elite for now. Its actually pretty dark and the banner at the top is really well done :D.

Back