• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What forum style did you choose?

What style of website do you use?

• Reshiram

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zekrom

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Tsutarja

• Pokabu

• Mijumaru

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Gochiruzeru

• Swanna

• Kurumiru

• Manmanbou

• Mebukijika

• Dangoro

• Basurao

• Minezumi

• Zoroark

• Choroneko

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other Style

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
    Years
    I don't know if you meant this to be just about Generation InVerse -- I assume not -- but even then it's still super close to the "which forum style did you choose?" thread, so I merged the two.

...again. :(

I've switched over to Pokelink 4 Pink. Honestly I'd be using Generation InVerse myself, however, my screen resolution is 1024x768 and the top banner stretches my screen. >__<

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    What Style do you use?!

Simple as that! What style do you use on the forum?

I love lighter styles! I've been using PokeLink (the first one) ever since I joined (which has been like.. 6 years ago..)

For some reason.. I don't like darker themes.. it's like I'm peering into the fastness of the virtual world ._. I just find it.. to feel like I'm looking at dead and empty space... SCARY!!

Haha.. so What style do you use? And what sort of styles do you prefer? Light? Dark? Colourful? Monotone?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm still using The Johto Elite until the next dark theme comes along. XD

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Conway. It was the most recent one when I joined, so I ended up just using it as default until they came out with a new one, and by then, I had grown attached to it. It's the best looking one anyway. lol

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    I use Time and Space, it's the one skin I keep referring back to and it's one I've been using for a couple of months already.

This and sometimes Forever Standing, and Generation InVerse, which sometimes extends my page. I don't know if that should happen or not.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    the purple one for awhile until i realized the colors were based on different pokemon, at which point i switched to mijumaru's style. but now i'm back to v-bul default :s

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I've been here for four years and I've never changed my theme from autumn always. I think the colors are nice and I can't bring myself to change it. I've tried other themes for an hour or so and I can't do it. Autumn Always for meeee :)

Years
    The new one stretches my page, and I don't particularly like most of the other colour schemes (well, at least I think so. idk). Either way, I use the Pokéthletes one.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    At the moment, I'm using Generation Inverse, with Reshiram as my style. It is subject to change though.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    PC Theme's ≈

What PC theme are you currently using?

I am using Team Magma's Passion theme which is really red. I changed it today, my old theme being The Jotoh Elite.

I Wish there was a Team Aqua theme.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I'm using Generation InVerse. It was set as default, so I'm sticking with it. It's pretty nice too. I might change it back to Route 167 though. Vibrant colors, yay! XD

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I'm using Generation InVerse with Mijumaru, since I'm completely in love with Miju and the coloration of it. <33

Back