• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What forum style did you choose?

What style of website do you use?

• Reshiram

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zekrom

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Tsutarja

• Pokabu

• Mijumaru

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Gochiruzeru

• Swanna

• Kurumiru

• Manmanbou

• Mebukijika

• Dangoro

• Basurao

• Minezumi

• Zoroark

• Choroneko

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other Style

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    I use the vBulletin default theme. Before that I used Generation^2 but it ran slow for me, so I switched. :(

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
    I switch back and forth between Sinnoh Springs and Blossom Shower. I like the Johto Elite one as well, but not as much. I wish there was a green, Grass-type themed forum skin. :\

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Online now
    I'm currently using Time & Space. :)
    The last one I used was Pokéspecial Adventures.

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    I use the default theme, since I did not like some of the other themes. Forever Standing is one of them that I might change to when I get bored with the default one.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I'm currently using Arcanine's Flame, and I think I'll stick with it for awhile. I'm trying to break myself from using dark themes like Pokeathletes Inverted, Midnight Misty, or The Johto Elite.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    Using Pichu²... They are just so adorable. :3
    And it was the default when I joined.

SoulAura

☆Nightfall★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    Sweet Kisses because Its easy on my eyes, love the colors, and i prefer my layout this way.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I've been using PokéLink 4 Blue since the earlier months of this year. I've tried changing it every once in a while, but never longer than a couple hours. I just enjoy its simplicity enough to keep using it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I used "Forever Standing" for about two years, then decided I wanted a change. I found "The Johto Elite" quite recently and I'll probably be sticking with this for a while. If I change again, it will probably be back to Forever Standing.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I'm using Caramel Senret ATM. I stuck with Pichu^2 and The Johto Elite for quite some time. I got bored.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I'm currently using Poké Link 4 Blue because the colours blend well together and work perfectly, in my opinion. It's going to take a very well designed and functional theme to get me to switch.

Shnappy

First-ever pants pokemon
    Years
    Which website style do you use?

So, if you don't know about this, there's an option to change from one style of website to another one. There is a variety of options here. If you set it to Generation InVerse, (This can be switched at the bottom of the page) you can choose a certain Pokemon for your style to be set to. (An easy way to switch this is to click on "Change Pokemon" near the top of the page)

So what do you use? Me, I use Kurumiru on Generation InVerse. My favorite worm pokemon thus far. :'D

(Sorry if there's not a poll with this. I clicked on "Yes, post a poll" and hose the options, but I'm not quite sure how to do it.)

Back