• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Gender Is Your Character?

What gender is your character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yaminokaitou

りゅうのマスター
Years
  • I am a girl. I think it's the first pokemon game where I've answered truthfully. Anyway, my character's name is Aya.

Years
  • I game male in the versions I 'main'. Versions played on a reset/secondary basis are gamed as the female.

Male in Platinum (Jordan)
    Female in Diamond and Pearl (REZJILL) < pronounced like "RACHEL"...

Xynic

Pokémon Expert
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2010
    Even thought I'm a Male, I prefer Dawn over Lucas because of the appearance and also he rarely appears in the Pokemon Anime.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Go girls! :P
    I prefer being the girl in all generations because well, I am a girl.
    I think if I picked the boy it would be a little awkward because I've always went as a girl.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm female on Platinum and my storage Diamond and male on my other Diamond and Pearl.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I'm a guy on Emerald, Pearl, Platinum, and Soul Silver. The only one that I was a female for is HeartGold. =]

Back