• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What have you named yourself?

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
Years
  • I restarded my JP Black and I'm playing as the girl. I named her Lille. :D In the previous game I played as myself (so a guy, obv.) and my name was Prinz.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2017
    I'm playing under the name "Andrew" (male character). Mainly (and when i say mainly, i mean 100%) because it's my real name and I'm a male. Lol

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    I always call my character RED in the Pokemon games, because when I was younger I liked to think that it was the same character journeying to each region. Then it just stuck. :P

Shadow101thehedgehog

It all starts with this...
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 17, 2014
    I always name my character after their manga counterpart so in white version my Character (Male) is named Black.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I just restarted and chose the boy. I named him Yang because the first time, I was a girl named Yin. ;)

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • In most instances, I'll name myself Nani, which was a nickname given to me by a dear friend in school. (it's also where I got part of my username from.) Before that I called myself Lettuce (Tokyo Mew Mew) and Dixie (Donkey Kong Country 2/3) Mostly it's Nani nowadays. :D

dylkimaloc

Resident Water-type fan
    Years
  • I didn't intentionally name myself this but I had pre-ordered Pokemon White and the night it was release I also bought Pokemon Black. So, I started playing Black first and my boyfriend and I decided it would be fun to have the female character named Nicki (because he like Nicki Minaj) so I named her that. I didn't intend to keep playing with that but, alas, I'm almost complete with the game and my name is Nicki. I even started with Tepig, which I would have never done because I preferred Oshawott.

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Elden

... was the name I picked for myself (since I play as my gender, male).

Most_W4nted

~Mada Mada Dane~
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Hmm, I think I would call my character White, following the tradition of the Manga Characters being named after colours =D

MegaSlowBro.

泣かないで。
    Years
  • I'll use Sean, which is my first name. for pokemon white.

When I play the third version as a girl I'll make up some name....I played as Eliza in Platinum and Lisa in Emerald.

Found it a bit weird that my name is on someone else's game xD

But yeah...I just put my name (Eliza) on my White version. When I get the third version I might change it to the character's original name or just put my name again d:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Black, named for the titular character of the fancomic Black Adventures. :D Also the reason I have a Tabunne named Joy. :3

Back