• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What household item would you pick up to fight a velociraptor?

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
  • I have a sledgehammer under my bed(don't ask why, I just do)! I'll use that against it. If not that, I have a very sharp katana...

Years
  • This is such a weird poll. :D

I would probably make use of my incredibly long bamboo stick, for once I wouldn't be using it to poke my family members...which I do quite a lot.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    One of my families walking sticks, which I inherited from my grandad. theres one in my room with a statue of an owl's head as the handle. I'd hit it with the pointy beak of the handle!

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Upon further thought, it was silly of me to declare earlier in this thread that I would fight a velociraptor with my fists.
    I would use my legs. They are much stronger.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I'd pull out my double barrel shotgun with some elephant shot (oh, come on, you all know that's a household item! ;D) or if that's not readily available then I'd get it's attention and have it ram through the wall into my neighbours place and let him deal with it.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Lol, believe it not, when I'm walking my dog, I've always wondered what I'd do if I saw a velociraptor starting to chase me down the street or a car trying to run me over D:

Well, in the case of a velociraptor, I'd get out my handy multipurpose killing spatula. It's like that but 3x bigger and 5x sharper. It's my weapon of choice for anything :D

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • lol wtf? XD;

Weapon of choice; my sword. Too bad it's not sharp. :\

Or, the poles that connect to the vacuum cleaner. XD

But really, I would hide in the bathroom or something.. Or try and ride on it, if I felt like being stupid. XD;;

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Forget household items, me and Aizuke would just be like maad Asian like in the movies and fight back to back and do some spinny dropkick pewpew lazors.
    Take that, stupid velociraptor.

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
  • If I saw one of those, I'd would throw the nearest item at it (could be anything from a lamp to a box of M&Ms), scream like a little girl, and RUN FOR MY LIFE!

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Well, if we suppose that it's a really small velociraptor I'd just shove it in the microwave. :D

If not, then a heated frying pan or something would have to do, or maybe I'd swipe my mum's practice sword...and sharpen it fast as heck. XD Or maybe one of those big, fancy wok knives we have hanging around.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I would tie it with my karate belt then whack it continuously with a frying pan, if it escapes i have another 7 belts, just re tie it with another and resume pounding.

Alternatively i could just grab a few of the many knives my unensil cupboard and stick one in each and every internal and external organ.

Kenaime

The Untold Legnd/Beast/Prodigy
    Years
  • I have a lighter and a can of spray paint. That makes an awesome Flamethrower
    I would just use that until it's completely charred. And I have lots of each

Moi.

I think I got ownt.
    Years
  • I'd either

Grab my samuri sword and hack at it :D
    Get my dad's hunting rifle and shoot it between the eyes.
    Throw kitchen knives at it.

All things that i have access to xD

Back