• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if they were real? rated 16+ (just in case any adult themes come up)

Years
    Kitten put her hand on Doom's head as the large dark/fire type came to an abrupt halt, a low snarl emmiting from his jaws. The small girl looked at Doom in confusion at his actions as she looked along the line of sight her pokemon was to see a boy just up ahead.

"Doom..." Snarled well Doom as he tried to push Kitten back the way they came.

Cookie only pricked her ears up bouncing up to see what everyone was looking at behind the bushes. Everytime she bounced only the top of her face was visible.

"Doom, what's wrong boy? He won't hurt us.." Kitten backed up abit from the houndoom as he let out a puff of smoke turning to glare towards Oliver and the lombre. "Doom! Stop it!"

"Growlithe~" Barked the growlithe as she faced Kitten and Doom a big grin on her muzzle. A light rumble coming from her in a laughing way.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Sky & Furball finished their food rather quickly! Well, Furball finished quickly. Silver's stomach started to grumble. He's been spending so much time with his Pokemon he forgot to eat himself.

"We're gonna have to hold off on a battle guys." He said to them when they finished eating.

"Vee?" Sky was confused from what he meant by that.

"Yeah, I need to eat first." Silver's Pokemon nodded, meaning he was free to eat. "Great! Better check my bag." He dug into his bag to look for some sandwiches he made, but...

"Where's my food?" It seemed he already ran out. He turns to his Pokemon, looking dumb. "Yeah...looks like we'll have to search for food, since I ran out."

"Vee!" Sky checked inside my bag & couldn't find any food inside. Then he gets out & runs off to look for some food for his trainer.

"Sky, wait!" Silver shouted as he got his bag & ran towards Sky, Furball following. Sky jumped into some bushes & started rummaging around for berries.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Oliver kept walking towards the girl, not changing his permanent expression but just simply watching as she slightly lost control of her overprotective dog pokemon. It growled under its breath, obviously concerned its trainer's safety.

Because of course a person walking somewhat near you is suddenly such a big deal.

Oliver just cracked his neck a little in reponse to the Houndoom's ridiculous barks of excessive loyalty to protect. Oliver had the upper hand anyway, what with his main pokemon being a water-type.

Oliver approached the girl with his crooked grin. The beast under her hand was barely holding in its rage to pounce on him and tear him to shreads for coming near whats-her-face without permission.

Oliver stared into the Houndoom's eyes for a moment. It's fury was something to admire when it wasn't unneccesarily getting in the way of the trainer's social life. An idea hit Oliver.

"Hello miss," He said, finally addressing the girl.

Years
    Hearing someone adressing her, Kitten looked up to see Oliver.

"Doom!" She scolded giving him a slight shove before replying to the boy. "H-hello there sir.. May I-i help you?" Kitten asked shyly not looking derectly at Olivers face.

The snarl emiting from Doom grew steadily louder as this new male aproched with the water-type. Flicking his tail back and forth he stood as a barrier inbetween Kitten and this male, slowly stepping back trying to guid Kitten away.

The small growlithe couldn't countain her laughter as Doom was scolded, to her it was the best thing in the world to watch. Cookie's tail wagged as she looked at this new person wih intrest, sniffing around him staying atleast a distance of one foot away.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    When Silver heard voices near, he hid in the bushes where Sky was.

"Shh!" He quieted his Sky & returned both his Pokemon back in their Pokeballs. When he took a look, he found a girl & a boy. The girl had a Houndoom & a Growlithe with her, & the boy had Lombre. He stayed quiet as possible as he watched.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    The Houndoom obviously was gesturing its trainer to move away from Oliver. Apparently, its name was Doom. Hm. Fitting, Oliver supposed. It was a Houndoom and it sure was self-explainatory to what would spell if one day this girl wasn't able to control it.

He also noticed a happy growlithe, apparently mocking the Houndoom's foiled attempts. Growlithe. Better idea.

The girl responded without even looking into Oliver's eyes.

"I was just walking past here," Oliver said, pointing towards the direction he just came. Oliver also sneaked a peak at Aillo, who seemed to not be onto just what Oliver was up to, but was indifferent anyway.

"and I couldn't help but notice you've got some...." Oliver paused and stared at the angry Houndoom, who was more focused, more than anything to trying, to shove his trainer away at this point. "intresting and powerful pokemon."

He waited for the girl's responce, trying to plan his words carefully.

Years
    Kitten only tilted her head as she tok out a pokeball, returning Doom getting abit fed up with his constant pushing.

"Oh.. U-umm t-thanks... I g-guess" She mused quietly picking up Cookie as she watched Oliver. "They a-are truely v-very k-kind but I-i'm not sure w-why Doom is so... T-titchy..." Kitten finished scratching behind the bundle of furs ears.

"Grow, growl!" Cookie wagged her tail watching Oliver with a lrge puppy grin as her toung lolled from her jaws in a pant.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Oliver seemed to increase the intensity of his expression. The girl's words were shaky and obviously nervous. He had her just as he wanted to, but had to be gentle.

Aillo was just glad the dog menace was gone.

"Thank you." Oliver said. "I really like that Growlithe you have. It seems really cute and happy."

Oliver took in a slight breath and finally broke the tension by speaking again.

"Care for a trade? I got a really nice looking Swinub that's in need of a good home." Oliver unlached the said Swinub's pokeball from his belt and extended his arm to show the girl. "I'm not one for it's typing anyway," he lied, "and it's so little and fragile. It's in need of a more tender hand then my own." Oliver lowered his arm and returned to ball closer to him a bit.

"I'll trade it for either of your pokemon, really."

Aillo turned a little to look at his trainer with a bit of disbelief. Was he really considering to take even that Houndoom?

Last edited:
    Years
    Kitten had a look of pure horror spread across her face, not sure what to make of it she shook her head.

"No sir I will most certainly NOT be trading any pokemon of mine!!" Kitten's voice became slightly higher pitched as she looked at Oliver in sadness. "Trading away a pokemon just because it's not as strong as you like is not acceptable behavior. In fact if your that determened to get rid of the Swinub you might as well release the poor thing.."

Cookie only barked with a snort towards Oliver, interested in the pokeball he held in his hand.

"Growl?" She looked at her owner, giving Kitten a big lick before looking back at Oliver. she could tell Kitten was rather annoyed at this teenager.

"Oh sorry Cook.." Kitten mumbled before looking up at Oliver. "I'm t-terribly sorry sir.. I didn't mean to snap at you so.." She appologized lowering her head slightly.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Something wasn't right with this boy. How could he trade a Pokemon he didn't like just for a stronger Pokemon? Things were not looking good here.

Silver kept as quiet as possible & prepared his Sky, just in case.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    "Well that was somewhat of a failure," Oliver thought to himself as his offer was declined rather defensively. he thought it was better not to blame himself, this girl seemed to be an emotional wreck, somethine that is out of his hands.

"Well it's not that she isn't going to be strong," Oliver said, subtly pretending to be hurt by her comments. "I- It's just that I don't think that I could raise this Pokemon to its full potential, and would like to trade it to someone who could in return could give me.... something I could train to its full potential."

His voice was pure acting gold. Aillo understood everything Oliver was doing and played along like the good henchman he is, looking up at his trainer with fake sympathy and doing motions one could interpret as "comforting."

"It's got a lot of stuff that requires special attention to train properly, and I don't think the way I train pokemon is going to give that special attention." Oliver peered at this twitchy girl. "When I saw your fire-types, one of my training specialties besides my Lombre here," Oliver gestured to his Lombre, who was making him pleased with complaince "and- and your tender way dealing with your Houndoom, I just thought...."

Oliver stopped his broadway professional monolouge to catch his breath, obviously unneeded. Hopefully this girl was buying it. But, really, there was no indication this was falsehood whatsoever.

Except for the part with Swinub needing a good home. That was probably the only truth in this web of lies.

Years
    Kitten looked at him sympatheticly, slightly hurt at what she said to him to make this boy feel bad. Her mind was racing as she hesitantly put her hand on his arm.

"I-i'm so sorry sir... I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. If it would make you feel any better.. I could..." Her voice driffted low before she spoke up properly. "I could hang around with you to train the swinub for you, then give it back to you?" A soft smile came to Kittens face as she spoke.

I hope I didn't hurt his feelings so much... She thought solemly. Oh great Mew give me streangth.. Kirren smiled towards Oliver, relising she barley new this boys name and he was already down in the dumps.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    "Hm. Training?" He considered.

Nah.

"Thank you kind miss, but, I really just want to get her to someone." Oliver rubbed his nose a little, apparently sniffling. He raised his head again. "Heh. I never said hi to you. My name is Jackalo, and this is my Lombre, Yoyo."

Another idea.

"But, uh, hey, why don't we go into the forest here and you capture a good Pokemon for me to train since I'm out of pokeballs, and we can trade, so you get my Swinub and I get whatever you catch?"

Oliver was speaking in one of those lets-be-friends-even-though-we-had-a-bad-start voices. Flawless.

"Heh. Honestly though, if I can tell you something, I'm kinda new to catching Pokemon." He falsely blushed a little. "By the way, what's your name?"

Years
    Kitten smiled widley as she considered the idea. Cookie looked at 'Jackalo' oddly then at the Lombre as if asking if he was ok. In the growlithe's opinion he was a wierd egg in the nest.

"O-oh how terribly rude of me.. I'm Kitten.." Kitten smiled warmly. "It's nice to meet you Jackalo and I would be very happy to help.. Though I only have one spare pokeball.." The last part came out as a soft whisper as she let Doom out again. "This is Doom and this is Cookie" She introduced her pokemon with a large smile.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Silver was thinking of following them if they went. He had to keep quiet though.

This Jackalo was cooking up trouble, & this Kitten seemed in danger. Silver keeps an eye on Jackalo for safe keeping.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    John stopped. He heard voice down the road. A girl and a boy talking about trading. He decided to jump in and see what was going on. It seemed the boy was trying to trade something really weak for something strong. Hah! That was rich! He walked out to into view, Cinder right on his heels. Aquanis was still snoozing in his arms.
    "Why would she want to trade for a weakling like that?" he asked, "And are you really so bad you can't catch your own pokemon? Hah!"
    "Char!" Cinder said from where he was standing.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    "Well it seems like you're a good trainer, Kitten. It's very nice to meet you, too." Oliver said to her. He wasn't lying at this time, however, he was actually slightly impressed that she had a ferious pokemon so loyal to her.

Aillo, being the wonderful sidekick he is, said "Lombre!" as in delight to meeting the lot of them too.

This "Kitten" character and Oliver started to walk towards the woods again when a male's voice pierced the air with cocky pride.

"Why would she want to trade for a weakling like that?" he asked, "And are you really so bad you can't catch your own pokemon? Hah!"

Oliver would've let out a small laugh if he wasn't so in control of himself. Oliver spun on his heels, staring down the disrespectful boy with his glare and sewed on smirk. "I guess I might have played this character too good," he thought.

"Well that's awfully rude of you, sir." Oliver started in the rookie trainer's voice. "All I'm trying to do is make sure that any pokemon I come have can live up to it's full potential in my hands. If I know I can't give that to the pokemon, I trade it so it goes to a good home."

Oliver subtly intensed his expression.

"Not that you would know anything about caring for pokemon properly and effectively."

A little insult to top it off that still made him remain in character. He should've had an acting career.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    John smirked. This guy was a brat. Maybe he should teach him a lesson. Or maybe not. It depended on what the other boy said.
    "Hah! That's a good one. You wouldn't know the first thing about raising pokemon effectively! But then again, how could you? You're sitting there trying to trade a wimpy pokemon just so you can have a stronger one. If you want to have a strong pokemon, you have to make it strong yourself," John said.
    "Charmander!" Cinder said. Aquanis woke up and looked around. He jumped to the ground and walked over to the other pokemon that were out and greeted them happily. John kept that smug smirk on his face, but kept a watchful eye on his two pokemon. This should be interesting. He was looking forward to beating this kid into the dirt. That would show him and his idealistic nonesense!

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Oliver slightly considered showing his real self to this random passerby just to show him who he really is. But, that would ruin the plan he had in mind for Dya the swinub. At this point, he had to play along. But he didn't mind, and who knows what could emerge from this random encounter?

It was about time to give "Jackalo" more of a backbone.

"You're lecturing me about how raise and treat pokemon, but yet, you label some wimpy? Sounds hypocritical if you asked me, since that doesn't sound like a kind thing to call a pokemon at all." Oliver shifted his view for a second to this Oshawott happily greeting Aillo. Aillo put on a happy facade and greeted the pokemon. Oliver looked back at the rude boy.

"Why sound I trust your advice for training when you flat out insult the very creatures?"

Oliver just continued his sharp smile he had throughout this entire meeting, waiting to see reaction he would reep from this arrogant fool.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Should I jump in? Thought Silver. Yeah, I better break this up.

With haste, Silver came out of the bushes revealing himself, & came in between these 2 boys. "Alright break it up you two. Fighting only leads to trouble." He had his hands against them to keep them apart.

Back