• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What inspired your username?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Hmmm.............

I've seen many weird an unusual names, but I want to know what they mean?
    Master of Ghost

What was the inspiration for your username?
    I love Ghost so much so, that gave me the username

:t354:TG

Guest123_x1

Otter (from my hometown of Otter Lake, Michigan); Mii (the Japanese name of Molly Hale from Pokémon 3: The Movie); and the masculine -kun suffix.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011
    I actually don't know where I got my username from, I mean I just typed them randomly and figured out that it's actually cool. :3

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Obviously, Snivy. I find this Pokemon really awesome! The numbers are just random tbh. :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Charizard - One of my favorite Pokemon. (Star) - Just wanted to have some sort of symbol after it to make it unique.

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
    Years
    Nothing. Honestly, I just came up with it while signing up on another site.

Perhaps I was in a bad mood at the time? /shrug

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    miju
    Short for Mijumaru

-kun
    Japanese honorific which refers to boys and young girls.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    My username is a combination of Latias and Soul Dew (of course). Latias used to be my favorite Pokemon before.

.: Symbiosis :.

The connection of two
    Years
    I was doing a report on Symbiosis before registering so ... you can figure the rest out by yourselves ...
    The " .: :. " were just to become more unique

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
    I'm very bad at coming up at usernames.... How I got mine is, I used to love Paul from Pokemon but since that's a boys name I just a "A". and not Paulina. I didn't think Paulina sounded better than Paula. Also Muffin (I'm not big on them) I just like the name of that food and put Muffin, so MuffinPaula. For some reason if I forget a pw or w/e my friend gave me a alt username JingKACHING. Jing for my nickname and KACHING for sounding good with Jing :/. Also when I see a username I like I would usually take it and use it LMAO...I'm not sensitive over that since whenever I sign up for sites and my username is taken I decided to grabs back xDD

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Mine's from deep fandom.

Back when I liked Hetalia A LOT, England was my favorite character. England in Japanese is Igirisu. All the characters have female counterparts, and Igirusu's female counterpart is named Igiko(lolz).

I changed my name to Igiko cause I thought I wasn't even going to come back to PC cause lolz random japaneez naymz. But yeah, I'd love to go back to my old username, Chikara, but I have so much on this account I don't really wanna make a new one haha ;_;...

Pixel!

Smallest graphical unit
    Years
    Well, I was doing some sprites before joining another forum,but couldn't think of a username,so I picked Pixel because I liked spriting and there was the relation,but it was taken,so when coming to PC,I used Pixel! to keep the username.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    That's good question. I'm not sure what inspired me. I like X letter and then I just made some nickname. I use same nickname in Twitter and PlayStation Network too.

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
    Well I have derived my name from the word "Excessive" and have modified it my style. "Excessive" because I like to over-do things and over-express my emotions. So that's it.:D

Later on a friend told me that he had googled my name and has found that "Exzessiva" is actually a German drinking festival. *O*
    I am glad it didn't turn out the name of any infamous mafia gang or internationally wanted crooks.. Phew! -.-"

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    Alley Cat comes from something my awwwwwdorable little friend Toni said to me one day. We were out on the town, gettin' our smoke on, and she just randomly started rhyming and she did a spin off the phrase "park rats" which is what people use to label us, as we spend a majority of our time at the park. She started spinning words off that rhymed with rats, and eventually she came to "Alley Cats" thus, my name was born. Seeing as though I am a single person, not multiple as was suggested by the word.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
    Espeon is my favourite Pokémon ever. Mentali is the french for Espeon, and I add a "i" to this, quite simply. :pink_wink:

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I used this name the very first time I ever changed my name, back in 2008. Basically, I though, "Hey, Eevee's evolutions all end in 'eon,' so why not Eevee?" So, I took the last 'e' in its name and replaced it with 'on.' Of course, people sometimes keep that last 'e' on there and spell it 'Eeveeon' instead. I don't mind, though. :3

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Xulek's one of my older gamertags, basically my IRL name anagramed with a x added in. That, and I was playing KH - 358/2 Days when I came up with the name.

Years
    My username is that of the first gym leader of Pokemon Brown and Pokemon Rijon Adventure's. I've played both hacks and loved them, but I was never really crazy about the character of Karpman. I just used the nick on #tpc, when I used to go there and I began to like the name itself so much that I made this account. I'd love to change it to something more deep or provocative, but Karpman is still a cool username in its own right.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Snorlax. With the "Snore". Ya, I am really bad in making usernames.

Back