• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the longest time youve played a pokemon game without stopping?

How long have you played a pokemon game without stopping?

• Total voters

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I played Black all day on the release day. So that was maybe 7-8 hours, I suppose. It was nice being able to read it, haha.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    As far as I measured, it was when I first got Pokémon White with my cousin, and we were playing it 10/11 hours straight LOL.

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    When B/W came out on Sep 18, I literally nolifed it for 18 hours until I could reach every city and have Cynthia and Alder defeated.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I don't remember, but I think I remember playing for 2-3 hours in one session, possibly even more than that.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    I remember playing Red version on a plane for about 4 hours. Most of that time was spent just trying to get through the damn Rock Tunnel (I didn't know about Flash). Other than that, I don't really play more than 1 or 2 hours a day. I'm not really a person who can marathon ANY game for 10 hours straight (I either get bored, or my hand starts getting numb).

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    7 hours. It was when I got White first. Run through the game blazingly fast for me. It was around 10 pm to 5 in the morning I guess.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    There was one infamous time when I spent the entire day in my room playing Gold version... I remember it surprisingly well. I got up at about 8:30, had breakfast, started playing at 9 and then continued playing until about 7. So... 10 hours in total! That can't have been good for me, in hind sight, but I was about 11 or so at the time.

Minishcap

Fecaloma
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2012
    First time I cracked that Pokémon White open I spent the entire night playing and walking around in circles. I slept for about five hours, then got up to have breakfast and play some more. I played so much that my coach called me and said "Where the hell are you? You've missed training...playing games? The f*ck is wrong with you? Get over here and train!"

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    When I first got Soul Silver, the longest time I was on it was for at least 7 hours, but that's about it.

Duosion

Duo
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2011
    Played White from Midnight to 3PM. Fell asleep, then played some more. XD

Back