• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is your best antivirus

What AntiVirus do you use?

• Norton AntiVirus

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • NOD32 ( windows xp built in )

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • mcaffee

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • kapersky

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • panda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zonealarm

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • AVG

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Norman AV

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • bit defender

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2006
    So what AV do you like the most?

I use NOD32 Antivirus. What do you use. reason i ask is cuz i wanna get the best to be sure and i need some feedback, my friends are from here anywayz so i joined and this is the only poll i could think of + i wanna know.

If its "other" please say and why

tytyty

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Computer related questions or polls go in the Computer/Technology discussion subforum of this forum.

~moved~

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2006
    thanks for killing this thread dude. way to go you super moderator.... There are way too many forums its laggy as hell.

Years
  • thanks for killing this thread dude. way to go you super moderator.... There are way too many forums its laggy as hell.

Please be on topic. If you have any complaints about the staff, please take it to PM or Community Questions and Feedback. ^^;;

I use Avast. I guess it works? *shrug* No opinion on what's the best though. o.o

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I use Symantec... I suppose thats Norton Antivirus and its really bad. My computer just went down with a virus the other day and I had to get it restored.

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
  • thanks for killing this thread dude. way to go you super moderator.... There are way too many forums its laggy as hell.

as mentioned before stay on topic and if its lagging, i have 2 tips,
    1. get broadband
    2. seriously get broadband thats all there is 2 it.

anyway back on topic i use a combo, of Avg and bitdefender on my main comp and kapersky and avg on laptop

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • I use Symantec... I suppose thats Norton Antivirus and its really bad. My computer just went down with a virus the other day and I had to get it restored.

I use Symnatec too. I'd say it's pretty good, my laptop never went down from a virus when having this program, it always took care of the problem for me.

Nicolosi

Beginning Designer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    I use AVG. But the best in my opnion is KAV. And, actually, the most important thing is to be casrefull when using the PC. I nevur had Vírus problems, even using AVG

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    Other. I use this cool thing my cuz made, its a virus scan that when its eliminating viruses, a pop-up comes up and says: "While we eliminate the virus inside your computer, would you like to play a game?" If you click yes a virus-eliminator game pops up. My fave is this spy one... Dunno the name.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I use AVG. Never had any problems with viruses or anything. I used to use McAfee, but it's a system hog, it's expensive, and AVG serves its purpose well enough. I'd never use Norton - it's worse of a system hog than McAfee is and I've actually found it to be worse than AVG as far as virus protection.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I use to use Zonealarm, but then I realize that Zonealarm cuts certains things and blocks things (like things on myspace) but I use one that I don't know

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Back