• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your fav and least fav school lesson?

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
    Ughhh Im going in like 10 mins. See you guys in like 6 hours. So yeah what's your favourite and least faourite school lesson? (Don't count sports) even if you're not in school anymore what was your favourite lesson and least favourite?
    Favourite - Geography or French (french was so easy cuz I french is my first language!)
    Least favourite - Math (darn you math)

Lucid

School is for suckers. Go work at Mcdonnalds, bitch.
    Also Old World History and geometry...

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

We had a board games class so that was definitely my favorite lol. If I had to pick a serious one though it would be math probably. I actually hate math but I am good at it so...yeah. My least favorite was history and always will be. It's so boring and I honestly never cared anything about it and never payed attention in class.

Years
    Back when I was in school my favourite subject was Politics and Law and my least favourite was math. P&L probably sounds boring to a lot of you but it was actually a lot of fun, we learned really interesting things and had the best debates and discussions. My only problem with maths was my own fault, I was too lazy to do the high level classes so I took the lowest WACE class I could and ended up bored out of my mind since I could have gotten that A in my sleep.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    Favourite class: anything language-based, esp. French. Learning Japanese starting next year ☺
    Least favourite: anything math-related, although I did score 10/10 (4.0 for you Americans) in Descriptive Statistics last semester at uOttawa. I hate math, yet math likes me... so it would seem.

I also hate art class. I used to be good at drawing, but that was squandered when a teacher told me not using colours = not art. My poor bengal tiger; it was beautiful :pink_cry:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Most Favorite: English - This is because I absolutely love writing. However, I haven't done any writing since the return of my J-rock obsession. OOPS.

Least favorite: Math - Don't even get me fucking started. DX

Also, I'm glad I'm not the only that despises math. \o/

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I'm taking Mandarin, and that is absolutely my least favorite class because I suck at it and get roasted every day. I've never fallen asleep in that class because you need to stay awake due to constant fear of being called on. However, all my other classes suck, and we just spent a whole week doing nothing and celebrating Chinese New Year, so I guess it's also my favorite class haha

Castaigne

欠 を 食べる
    Years
    • Age 30
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016
    In high school:
    Fav: Astronomy, Math, and Physics
    Least Fav: Latin, English, and Chemistry

In uni:
    Fav: Economics and Sociology
    Least fav: Chemistry

Although I find chemistry conceptually very cool, essentially all of what I like has more to do with physics than actual chemistry lmao. Chemistry is my struggle bus class

Years
    Right now my favorite is Politics of the Olympics, even though it's nearly three hours long, my prof is great and it's actually interesting subject matter. My least favorite is History of Florence, which is a shame because I had high hopes for it - it's oddly specific, even for a class situated around a single city, and it's taught in this really cut-and-dry style so it's not even interesting.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I'm starting my new trimester on Monday for uni so I haven't really experienced my classes yet. But from speculation, my favorite class will be my Advanced Game Design class while my least favorite would probably be Databases.

In college my favorite class would be a toss between Physical Education, Design or Food Tech while my least favorite would be either General Science or Physics.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Aw all these people who hate History. :(

My favourite subject's probably History or Japanese. I like learning about the past whilst I really wish I had more people like my Japanese teacher. Learning another culture's super interesting too.

Least favourite would probably be Maths or English. I think English is actually the subject I get the best grades in but analysing Shakespeare makes me want to slam my head into a wall. Creative writing's awesome though.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    My favorite classes are Music and History I think, and my least favorite is English. I lik English, but I think I'm above the level they expect you to be. I breeze through it and I do basically nothing. It just feels useless. I know for sure my English can still be improved, but not with this class. I am terrible at math, but I feel like I learn things in that class, so it's less of a problem.

Years
    My favorites were definitely foreign language classes. I took French and Latin in high school (quote the teacher, who was the same for both: "are you sadistic or masochistic?" because I ended up taking both one semester lol), and German for like two semesters of college, and I took to both of those really well. Learning languages intrigues me like not much else does.

Least favorite...hmm, maybe either us government classes (ugh), or higher forms of math. I just don't "get" math. I'm still surprised I passed calculus as well as I did, because I just could not grasp it as well as I could.

(Bit of a story regarding the math bit, though. That same French/Latin teacher once asked me if I was any good at math, since she'd noticed I'd picked up on learning the languages well enough and I guess there was some kind of link between those skills? Seriously, I'd be reading books in class because I was done with my work way ahead of others. I had to say no, I wasn't - although I didn't realize until years later that I'm no good at higher math, but I'm still pretty good with arithmetic!)

Jayce

x-kid
    Years
    I was homeschooled and didn't have normal classes, really, but I always did well on the Language Arts portion of placement tests and not-so-well on the Math portion.

Since being in college my favorite classes have been History and English, and I've been putting off Math (which I'm sure I'll regret soon) but I'd still say it's my least favorite.

Back