• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is Your Favorite Activity to do on a Table?

What is Your Favorite Activity to do on a Table?

• Resting

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Sleeping

• Reading

• Eating/Drinking

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Drawing Art (like in a sketchbook)

• Other (comment)

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2024
    You have seen a lot of people eating, reading, drawing art, playing board games, etc. on tables all year round. This isn't applied to any ordinary table that you chose and witnessed how messy it is (and I know how disturbing that is, too). This is applied to a table that you love doing your favorite activities on and fit your comfort just right. However, it is down on your #1 activity to do on the table. Personally, I love reading and eating on the table, but my overall, favorite activity is reading on it.

It has come to this, so what is really your favorite activity to do on a table?

Years
  • You forgot the real use of a table: storing 50 million unrelated items on top of it.

This definitely isn't how we use our table in the apartment. Nope.

Years
    • Seen today
    I'd almost always rather sit on a couch, even for eating.

Board games are the only time I can think of where I might use a table.

Back