• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite fast food place?

Spearow

mr. nobody
Years
  • In N Out's pretty shweet. I live in California, so... hooray!

I also like Taco Time, but that's not in my state unfortunately. It's a vacation tradition for my family, though

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • Depends on where I am on the globe. KFC in the Phillipines has a better menu than the one in America, or at least it's better to me.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Depending on my mood, I either head to Subway, Dairy Queen, or Pizza Pizza.

Though I'd go to Burger King if there was one on my neighbourhood. ;_;

Hairspray Queen

Satanoscillatemymetallics onat
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2009
    Burger King, Mcdonalds, Arby's, Taco Bell, KFC and Jack In The Box FTW!

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I can't stand fast food nowadays. I bet I haven't eaten at one in over 2 years, and if I have to, I'd just get a water or something. :/

Years
  • I guess I would say my favorite fast food places are Subway, Quiznos, and White Castle. I would add Starbucks in there, but I don't think it really counts as fast food.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Every once and a while I get a burger from McDonalds that ends up looking the way it does in the pictures. Somehow. I like those days. XD

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I hardly ever eat fast food. I mean, I love the taste of it, but I can't imagine getting fat off of that stuff. D:

Probably KFC, though.

Years
  • Burger King, simply because they have the best sauce for dipping fries in ever. Not to mention I can get a decent amount of food for me for less than $3. True story.

Thankfully, where I live, it's close enough where I can get it if I really crave it, but far enough away where I won't get it often because I'm cheap and lazy. It was a big problem when I was in college and had an hour between classes. I'd hang out in the union, which (at the time) had a Burger King. D:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Whataburger FTW!!

If I'm going for a more...healthy option, subway is pretty good too. XD

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    -McDonald's
    -Burger King
    -Little Caesars Pizza*