• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite gaming series?

what your favourite game series

• Mario

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Pokemon

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Halo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 19 48.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darcho

The Pumpkin King
Years
  • Silent Hill. It is a dark series that works to frighten people psychology. Most of the games have great storylines and excellent characters. The monsters are also awesome. They are grotesque and blood thirsty, yet beautiful at the same time.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Kingdom Hearts is the way to go! And even though they'll probably never make a sequel, The World Ends With You is awesome (and of course, is made by the same people who made KH). Putting Pokemon would just be redundant.

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
  • I like Disgaea but my favourite are the Megaten games, by far! I actually used to be a "secondary admin"(for lack of a better name) in the largest English Megaten fansite, but after a lot of switch up's in admin control/power etc. my role has becomed minimized and it's still kinda up in the air... but that's another story.
    Megaten games have so much depth to them and character development and don't conform to the standard JRPG form... and yes good

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • I have 5, the mario series, pokemon series, Sailor moon series, and Panel de pon series, and the Zelda series. I mostly like the mario series.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • The Half-Life series, for suuuure. :D I absolutely love those games (including Portal, Team Fortress 2, etc.). I've never enjoyed a series as much as that one.

I'm also quite fond of the Grand Theft Auto series, Mario series and Phoenix Wright series. :3

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Kingdom Hearts is the way to go! And even though they'll probably never make a sequel, The World Ends With You is awesome (and of course, is made by the same people who made KH). Putting Pokemon would just be redundant.

What are you talking about they'll never make a sequel. Noumra already said Sora's adventure still continues.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Ratchet and Clank games... why?

Because Insomniac always fulfills our requests

R&C-2 , we wanted better weapons, we got it
    R&C-3 , we wanted multiplayer, we got it
    R&C Deadlocked , we wanted co-op, we got it

and so forth, each of those games is an improvement over the other.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My favorite series has always been Mario. I like the series so much i'm in the point where my views on it are biased. :(

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • After sitting here for a good while, I managed to narrow it down to Pokemon, The Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, and Kingdom Hearts D: I just couldn't chose between them ;;

Back