• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite non-Handheld Pokemon game?

Do you have a Non-Handheld Pokemon game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
  • It's a tie between Battle Revolution and Colosseum. I like the Shadow Pokemon concept i Colosseum and the ability to get rare Pokemon/items in Battle Revolution.

Maelstromk

The Dead Philospher
    Years
  • I adored both Colosseum and Snap, I really wish Snap would hurry up and get a sequel, and I guess if it counts for anything, I spent hours and hours on the original Pokemon Pinball

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Pokémon Colosseum, it had really good graphics for it's time release and it had a really enjoyable gameplay storyline.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I have pokemon battle Revolution and Pokemon Stadium 2 on Nintendo.... and Pokemon Snap :) The last two are the most fun. revolution gets so boring once you beat it.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    my favorite is XD. not only is it an emoticon, but you can get a lot of great or rare pokemon. and i luv abusing the shadow lugia =D

Samari45

Rookie Monotyper
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2015
    I'd have to say Pokemon XD is my favorite. It took everything Colosseum did right and expanded on it.

LilacArcanine

Aiber Enthusiast
    Years
  • I still dig out Snap and Stadium 1 on the old N64 every so often. Could never clear the cave stage on Snap. Still can't.

Ryukouki

BW Metagame Player
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2011
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorer of Time was probably my favorite spinoff, mainly for the story. I started tearing up on the conclusion.

Back