• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite type of music?

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
Years
  • I like many different kinds of techno, some punk and metal stuff, and underground hip-hop, underground only, none of that MTV "gangsta" crap.

I completely hate country music, the lyrics are so dumb it's sad.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Industrial, pagan and symphonic metal, most things involving fast violin playing, and whatever you want to call making a tune from the sounds of guns.

danktron3k

Kanto Ace
    Years
  • Anything in the rock genre is worth listening to. My favorite would be hard rock/metal, but I listen to all types of music.

eisenherz

Lucario Fanboy
    Years
  • I listen to a lot of different stuff, but I'm particularly fond of old-school and technical death metal.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • I like heavy metal. I don't listen to anything else, I don't think. I like thrash metal tand death metal the best.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I like Ska and Alternative stuff. I mean, I'll listen to anything as long as it has a good beat, but these two genres are the ones that I find myself listening to online. :]

burningfoot

Prepare Yourself!
    Years
  • I don't really have a favourite type of music unless there's a catergory that McFly, Snow Patrol, Nickelback, Kaiser Chiefs, Fall Out Boy, Avril Lavegne, Green Day and the composers from Star Wars all fit in. I guess I could say stuff that has guitars.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I listen to rock,metal,punk, music.
    basically anything that either calms me down or fires me up.
    actually, right now i'm listening to Riot by three days grace.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Anything with a decent beat and sounds good. Generally I will avoid Rap although there are a few good songs. (I like Eminem for Rap)
    But I really like 90's Dance as every song brings waves of Nostalgia as I grew up in that era.. Great stuff.

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
  • I pretty much like anything... but if I had to list my faves, those are hip-hop/rap, jazz, r&b,blues, and old school r&b, and korean music... :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2008
    I have the most random taste in music. Lately I've been on a country kick. I LOVE underground hip hop, r&b, pop, jazz, electronica and of course country.

Back