• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favourite video game?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Legend of Zelda Wind Waker and Mario Party 2 for the N64. I have very fond memories of my brother and I going to Blockbuster when we were little and continually renting that game over and over again. My brother and I will always hold a grudge over the mini game Skateboard Scamper and whether or not one of us is better than the other.

The first Bioshock is also up there due to it totally screwing with my mind ;___;

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    Sonic the Hedgehog 2 with Knuckles because I can actually get up to Oil ocean zone without losing a life. Also Mario Party 8 because everyone in my family can enjoy playing it.

Years
    Hmm... I'd have to say Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. I love that game so much... and I've played through it countless times and it never gets old. Just a fantastic game full of amazing moments. There are four other games I love, though (just not as much as TTYD)! These are Kid Icarus: Uprising, Professor Layton and the Lost Future, Pokemon Platinum and The Simpsons: Hit & Run. They might be very different games, but I love them all. Easily my top five favourite games right there.

Years
    Outside Pokemon I'm really, really into Kirby Nightmare before Dreamland for the GBA. It's just.. extremely adorable and not too difficult, which are my ideal types of games. I also really enjoyed the Okami series for the unique artwork, music, and story.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    I think my all time favorite game was Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. Raising Chaos, the awesome songs and the great story made it a fun game that never got boring! A close 2nd and Third would be Mario Superstar Baseball and Super Smash Bros Melee. These two games were always fun to play with friends.
    Some notable mentions:
    Kirby Air Ride.
    Mario Party Series
    Mario Kart
    Pokemon Games
    CoD MW2 & 3

Back