• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your PC birthday?

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
  • September 14th, twelve days after my real life birthday. My account will be four years old this year, though I've been pretty inactive on this site for a lot of that time.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Today is the 7th anniversary of this account, I think! But the very very first account I made was back on January 18th 2012, I believe? Didn't start regularly posting until August 19th 2012 though. Either way its been about 8 years since I joined PC. It amazes me that I joined in the 5th grade and I'm now in college / uni - time flies. :D

Rynamite

Teaghlaigh, Dílseacht, Misneach
    Years
  • January 20th, 2020
    <1 Year Old
    Aquarius dates: January 20 – February 18

I haven't had my nap time, burping time or feeding time yet >:| I'm less then one year old people! I'M OVERDUE!

Back