• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your Real Name?

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I rather just put my first name instead of putting my surname and middle name but my real name is Krysta.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Aiden is my name, an Irish name meaning Firey (which I'm not btw). I won't say more though, for protection purposes an all that :P

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    My real name is Emma.. and my surname is Cash. no i am not related to Johnny Cash and no i will not give you money. ):

Giga Flare

The Onion Knight
    Years
    My real name is Elliott. People tend to spell it with one L and one T. My middle name is Renee, as is my mom's middle name and my father's name, except without two e's. My surname is Chazulle.

DoctorSlavic

Shotgun Doctor
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 23, 2011
    My name is Mitchell, after Margaret Mitchell, Richard, after my great uncle, Maynard, after my dad.
    Mitchell, Mitch, Michelle, Mitchy Richy... I have some names... call me by them and I will hunt you down. :3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Emma's my name, but I'd rather not be called such online. I'd say my last name, but it's rather unique, and if you take off one letter it's another word for one's gluteus maximus. It's also been spelled wrong multiple times, too. /gonna change it to "Vaughn" once I'm old enough

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Jonathan Montgomery.

(My middle name is top secret though, only authorized government agents have access to that information.)

marcc5m

what
    Years
    Marc McAuly Anderson.

Marc is my dad's name spelt different, and McAuly is the middle name of about a trillion people in my family.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    My real name is Joe. Yes I'm male for those who didn't know! <:

But that's all you need to know,

Back