• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your usual bedtime?

Your usual bedtime is...?

• At night duh!

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Morning! Don't ask...

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Um...past 10?

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Erm..i dont know?!

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    I can go to bed as early as nine if I'm tired enough. Generally, I go to bed somewhere between ten and eleven, though. :s

Bay

Years
    I usually go to bed between midnight and one o' clock. American university student here! :P I had to sleep at ten on Mondays and Wednesdays before though because I had work at 6 in the morning. :/

Vie

Years
    Mine depends on the days and the homework xD much homework or weekend --> morning. no homework and during the week --> around 10pm =D

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Well, it's 12:30 now... so about 1, 1:30 most of the time. 10:30's the official time, though.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I'm... not the healthiest person when it comes to getting sleep. I really do try to get a good amount of sleep each night, but homework and other nightly activities keep me up way past the time I wanted to be snoozing. I'm usually so busy during the daytime that I use the wee hours of the morning to do fun things.

That being said, I usually go to bed around 2-3 AM each morning and wake up at either 8:15 or 9:45 AM depending on what classes I have that day. It's not really too bad of a schedule, really. I get a few good hours of shuteye.

BJ088

It's been so long!
    Years
    I never go to bed before 5am every night, EASILY!
    My job has completely altered my sleeping patterns.

Years
    I often stay up until 11 PM - 12 AM nowadays, my body really doesn't will for me to stay up any longer and those times in particular are when I usually start to feel incredibly drowsy.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Depends where I am at the time. If I'm with my Dad I can go to sleep whenever I want. When I'm with my grandparents I have to go to sleep at 9:30, but I just stay up on my iPod anyway.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I'm usually asleep by 11pm, regardless of whether it's a weekday or weekend. I could go to bed later, but I usually get pretty sleepy and go to bed at that time. My parents also don't like me waking up again, so I go to sleep when I'm sure I'm ready. I go to sleep relatively early because I wake up at around 6-8am in the mornings. D:

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I usually go to bed around 10-10:30
    If there's a good programme on I tend to stay up later XD

Idiomorph

Pokémon Geneticist
    Years
    I routinely sleep at absurd times-- sometimes I'll go to bed at 7am in the morning for no good reason and not wake up for the next 16 hours, or stay awake for 48 hours after half a night's sleep. It actually really messes up my life sometimes (I have major difficulties controlling or even predicting the patterns).

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Well I finish homework around 7 or 8 but I always get to bed from 12-3 am for some reason. I used to sleep incredibly early 0_o

Back