• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen what is your wishlist for pokemon Z

Years
  • here's mine:

* the ability to get mega stones from X/Y and OR/AS
    * the return of the PWT from black 2/white 2
    * make the game progression balance in difficulty
    * more legendary pokemon
    * the return of the battle frontier.
    * the ability to catch xerneas and yveltal in the post game.

And most importantly:

* fix the GTS

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2016
    Sidequests,much longer story. (Pokémon games are really short in the world of JRPGS) also post game stuff

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    here's mine:

* the ability to get mega stones from X/Y and OR/AS
    * the return of the PWT from black 2/white 2
    * make the game progression balance in difficulty
    * more legendary pokemon
    * the return of the battle frontier.
    * the ability to catch xerneas and yveltal in the post game.

And most importantly:

* fix the GTS

What would be the point of "the ability to get mega stones from x/y and ORas" exactly? ORAS ALREADY has the ability to get stones from X and Y (it's called trading, lol!) the SOLE reason you can't do it in reverse is because certain mega stones didn't exist in X and Y so those particular stones can't be traded back to X and Y, but any stone that exists in X and Y CAN be traded from ORAS back into X and Y, so your statement doesn't make any sense. Secondly, EVERY mega stone is already available in every copy of OR and AS, so why would it matter whether you can get stones from X/Y (which you in fact already can) when every single stone is already in ORAS?

They've already given you literally every single legendary possible between XY/OR/AS except for the Event pokemon (of which they have changed Deoxys from an event to an in game pokemon now) how many more legendaries do you need when we literally have all of them?

Catching Xerneas and Yveltal will likely be a given considering they've done that in every other third version game (except Black 2 and White 2)

And this is directed at more than one poster, but I'm honestly so sick of people complaining about the GTS. Who are you to decide what value I should place on my pokemon? Why does it anger you what other people do and don't want? I had a glut of legendary beast trio pokemon, so who are you to decide that I am or am not allowed to trade it for a shiny Zigzagoon, or a Scyther with Defog or something? Why shouldn't I be allowed to trade a pokemon I have extra of for something other people consider trash? It's MY pokemon so I should be allowed to trade it for whatever I want. If someone wants to post a zigzagoon on the GTS asking for an Arceus, then let them. Not only is it not up to you to determine what other people are and are not allowed to do on a public site, but you can actually change the settings in the search so you don't see people asking for special pokemon, or so you only see people asking for pokemon you specifically have in your PC boxes and boom! problem solved. They give you the tools to filter right in the search section, I don't know why they need to further stamp down on users by making a series of tiers, relative values and arbitrary values of pokemon based on certain other pokemon. When Pokebank came out in Japan but not in North America a few unreleased pokemon were released into the GTS, I grabbed some (a Piplup and a Slakoth) and because most people in the world were not able to obtain them, I was able to breed these unobtainable pokemon to put on the GTS and literally ask for absolutely every other kind of unobtainable and legendary pokemon. Who are you to determine that I wasn't allowed to put up a Cottonee and ask for an Entei? No one outside of Japan had a Cottonee at the time because it wasn't available in X or Y at all. If someone doesn't want to trade me for it, they don't have to.

Now on a side note, never actually LOOK for pokemon on the GTS. The correct way to get what you want is to DEPOSIT a pokemon you already have and post what you want, then you'll get it.

Now, rant aside, back to the original topic:

What I would like to see:

A way to level DOWN your pokemon. Lots of times I get a pokemon I really like and once it levels up to a certain point it's no longer useable in other games (level too high to obey the new trainer, or simply too high and it decimates everything with no trouble at all, etc) or also because of so many legendaries being given away at level 70, 80, 100, whatever, it would be nice to bring them down to a much lower level to play through the games again with.

A way on wifi battles to back out of a match up before it starts up. I'm getting tired of constantly running into Talonflame, Gengar, and all legendary teams, and while I could just shut off the wifi (although I hear that can't be done on the New 3DS) it counts as a loss for me if I happen to do Ratings battles and disconnect even if it's before the match starts.

More diverse move tutors. I'd like to get more types of moves for the pokemon. Dedenne with Draining Kiss, or Greninja with Thunderbolt or Flamethrower, Regirock with Dynamic Punch again (it was in Emerald), stuff like that.

The gen 4 pokeballs back so there are more variety of Pokeballs to use (if you breed, you know the data for the old gen 4 balls are still in the game, so why not just make them available again?)

More quests to do stuff and obtain the rare items. There's these ancient mirrors that allow you to change the forms of Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus but instead of going into some deep dark dungeon and fighting battles to find it, you literally just go to the mall to pick them up (That's not even an exaggeration. If you haven't played ORAS, the mirrors are literally just at a store in the mall (New Mauville, to be exact))

And finally, have it on the Wii U! I have wanted to see these Cell Shaded 3D pokemon on the big screen for over two years now! at LEAST release a Pokemon Colosseum/Stadium/BAttle Revolution type game where you can at least battle on the home console.

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Battle Frontier (PWT works, but has to have an online mode)

More customization for males

Story that expands on the lore (like Mewtwo, for example, who made it? (TR was never stated to have made it in the games), why are their two if Origins if canon? etc.)

More timeline stuff and solid references to older games. That's always fun.

Eden

Right you are, Ken!
    Years
  • A stronger post-game pretty much. That can include the Frontier/PWT/whatever would get put in. For the most part it feels like the games that introduce a new generation will have a great main game but a fairly weak post-game that gets fixed by the third (or in gen 5's case sequels) game.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Mega-evolutions, for sure. I'm looking forward to see what they have in store for us in this regard.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • A new battle Frontier would be nice. Perhaps the one that was in Emerald, or perhaps an entirely new one. If it's new then one with six facilities would be nice. One of which will be the Maison, another a rental place, and the other four can be creative (like a reverse battle only place).

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Expand on trainer customization, and also add it in future generations. And if they really need a feature unique to Kalos, then just bring in a new feature.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2016
    For XY, I want a WOW plot, like BW and Platinum, get more focus on Malva, AZ, Lysandre and Sycamore - all of them are good characters with great potential and need to be futher developed.
    And... flesh out Diantha, turn her your friend like Steven or Cynthia, or a anti-hero, don't know... Or change the champion.

Also, on post game, go to Hoenn Battle Frontier. Unlock new areas, probably South France.
    Or go back to an older region: Kanto or Johto or Hoenn.

For Pokemons: 15 or 20 new megas, a new eeve evolution: Poison, or dragon or Steel.

Expand on trainer customization, and also add it in future generations. And if they really need a feature unique to Kalos, then just bring in a new feature.
    Agree.

Game Freak should never get ride of Customization, and Challange setting. This time on the beggining.

Years
  • A decent story-line, more post-game activities so that I don't feel like I've spent forty dollars on a six-day game, and better 3-D functionality.

Years
  • Mainly more new Megas and more trainer customization options. And as Classiccartoons said, introduce a new feature that can be specific to Kalos without taking the customization away.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Game difficulty setting, Normal, Hard, Champion. This should only apply to world/main story pokemon AI. Maison etc should always remain the same regardless.

Higher difficulty = higher chance of better IV's on caught pokemon/legendaries, more chance of shiny/HA.

Removal of HM mechanic.

Longer story and good post game.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • ~ More character customization. Especially for the guys who have a severe lack of clothing. Add Berets and real Eye Glasses and not sunglasses.
    ~ The ability to wear glasses and take hats off.
    ~ The ability to keep accessories, such as buttons and feathers, off hats.
    ~ More post game. I loved the Looker Miniquests, but instead of just one city, spread it over the whole region.
    ~ Return of Battle Chateau and let some of our rivals return.
    ~ Mega Legendary Birds and more Megas in general.
    ~ A sequel instead of a 3rd version.
    ~ A few more pokemon, at least a true Trio.
    ~ Different Carbink forms.
    ~ At least one other region. Unova/Hoenn/Mini Region
    ~ Explanation of where the subway in Couriway Town goes.
    ~ Explanation of the ghost in the one building in Lumious City.
    ~ More info about the Strange Souvenir.
    ~ Rhyhorn Racing.
    ~ Better character development for NPCs.
    ~ Gym leaders and Elite 4 members to get more involved like BW/BW2 in the story.
    ~ More history and lore about the war 3000 years ago.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2020
    Boys gets an option to wear just shorts and girls gets an option to wear bikinis.
    Maybe an option that people can have no shirts, shorts, hats, accessories, shoes, socks, dress, bags and something else.

I wished that Ekans and Arbok are common in hordes on Routes 14 and 19.
    Maybe a Goomy horde.
    And change the hordes around a bit.

blue

gucci
    Years
    • Follow-me feature
    • Difficulty keys from B2W2
    • Gym leader & Elite Four rematches
    • VS. Seeker (why hasn't this returned yet?)
    As for mega evolutions I don't think there will be any new ones other than for Zygarde and perhaps Xerneas and Yveltal. If they plan to carry on with the mega evolution concept which I'm sure they will, then Gen VII will probably be when we see the next batch of megas.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Would also love to see something similar to Black City and White Forest from BW2. That was actually really fun. It didn't seem like a big pain compared to the other post game battle challenges like the Frontier. It is the first Post Game battle facility I have ever beaten.

Also add scarves next to adding berets. Would love to have scarves.

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    • Difficulty options like in B2/W2, seeing as the game is pretty easy
    • Gym leader rematches when leaders other than Korrina actually use megas
    • An actual postgame. The Looker Missions hardly feel like postgame to me.
    • More customization options, mostly for males since they got almost nothing compared to female characters
    • And while I'm on that subject, for the love of Izanagi, please give the option to remove hats. Seriously, this has been a big desire of mine since I first played X/Y, and kinda kills the point of changing your character's hairstyle if you're forced to wear a hat all the time
    • More character development on the "rivals." I use quotes when I say rivals because all of them don't feel like rivals at all. This has been a thing since Gen 3. Please, a legit rival you want to destroy like Blue or Silver.
    • Give Zygarde some actual use. At the moment, it's probably the most irrelevant legendary of them all.
    • Battle Frontier, no stupid excuses as to why it's not in the game, either. Battle Frontier really should've been in OR/AS, but clearly, that was just a shattered dream. Plus, the Battle Maison is pretty dull.

Back