• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of car do you want?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    If you had the money to immediately buy any car you wanted, what car would it be?

My main interest in a car is a car that looks gooood.
    For me, Audi A6 Sedan is the car I've got my eye on at the moment -- and has been for quite some time. ;)

What about you?

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Any car that looks nice and works well, really. I've never been one to look at specific cars I want, but as long as it does its job and looks nice doing so, I'm not terribly picky.

Years
    nice one. (:

im not much into cars (probably because i'm a chick and ill never be able to afford a nice one lol) but if i had to pick one i'd get the Chevy Caprice because thats my name lol. (: we would match

anyway i dont mind the old or the new, they both look pretty badass to me.

Years
    To be realistic, I want my first car to be something like a 10-15 year old VW Golf. Nothing impressive at all, but as long as a car works fine and doesn't require too much fuel, I'm fine with it.

Years
    I know what car Elite Overlord LeSabre wants.

Anyway, for when I'm older I don't want a hatchback car purely for the reason that I've been in them all my life and I prefer others (the term's saloon, right?). I agree with Saryka - as long as it's reliable and looks nice, I don't really mind. :D

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    If I'd been asked this a few years ago, I'd have instantly said the Aston Martin DB9 but, while I certainly wouldn't turn it down if one was gift wrapped and left on my drive for me to find tomorrow morning (insurance paid and everything!), I wouldn't say it would be the car I would go out and buy if I had the money to do so. That honour would be reserved for the Mercedes-Bens SLK 55 AMG version - in black, obviously.

It manages to combine the sophistication of the Aston but understate it gradually so you look like less of a tool when driving it: Aston Martins have become notoriously bought by Premier League footballers wanting to appear with a modicum of class, so their statuses have been downgraded somewhat. As of this post, the SLK, while popular, hasn't reached that level of ubiquity as of yet.

Plus it's badass to look at! Which never hurts in these things!

Years
    I'm interested in something that works reliably, is low-maintenance, has a comfortable amount of room inside and gets fantastic gas mileage. Yeah, not a specific model, just whatever does that. If it looks cool while doing that, then that's a bonus. The Ford Mustang is pretty appealing, for instance, since most of the models from the last five years get about 30-32 MPG, and it has some room inside.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    It doesn't really matter what car I really want. As long as it's GREEN, I want it.

Preferably, I want a Mazda 2... the one with the alien green color.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    My current car (well similar to it, can't remember exactly (don't drive often - too lazy XD):

But I want either a Corvette :3 Pref White or Black but my parents are all "NO BLACK"

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Honestly, if it meets all three of these conditions:

1. MP3 Player
    2. Air Conditioning
    3. Good Mileage

I don't really give about what car I have >__> These are the essentials and I'm happy with just those.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    The only car I want is a recreational vehicle, other than that I'm not really interested in getting cars.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    There are many cars I like, and though it'll take a while before I buy myself a brand new one, I really want a Mazda 6 or a Nissan Skyline. And if you're wondering what color, I'd say Midnight Bronze, Copper Red, or Sky Blue.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Honestly, if it meets all three of these conditions:

1. MP3 Player
    2. Air Conditioning
    3. Good Mileage

I don't really give about what car I have >__> These are the essentials and I'm happy with just those.
    If I'm hot I open a window, if I'm cold I turn the heater on. What actually is the point of air conditioning in a car?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    If I'm hot I open a window, if I'm cold I turn the heater on. What actually is the point of air conditioning in a car?

Opening a window won't always help, especially not when driving through desert or something.

Years
    *RAGEEEEEEEE!*
    DBE didn't post my post last night. How annoying.

Anyway.
    Realistically, I would love a Mitsubishi Evo:
    Spoiler:

However, if I could choose any car, I would have to go with the Lamborghini Embolado:
    Spoiler:

Such a beautiful car.​

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    *RAGEEEEEEEE!*
    DBE didn't post my post last night. How annoying.

Anyway.
    Realistically, I would love a Mitsubishi Evo:
    Spoiler:

However, if I could choose any car, I would have to go with the Lamborghini Embolado:
    Spoiler:

Such a beautiful car.​

Those are 2 amazing cars.

If I had all the money in the world, I'd still pick the Murcielago over the Embolado.

Years

See below:

Opening a window won't always help, especially not when driving through desert or something.

Also, using air conditioning is more fuel efficient for cooling than opening a window at speeds over 40 MPH. And it cools better than opening a window.

And I've heard Lambos are whiny, high maintenance cars, so I wouldn't want one.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I have various favorites, but at the moment the 370Z is on my eyes. Simply beautiful, and would love to drive one of them.

Back