• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of day do you consider yourself to be?

What kind of day do you consider yourself to be?

• Monday

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Jeremy is kawaii. ^^

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
  • Thursday, partially because I was born that day; more importantly, I'm looking forward toward the weekend but I want to enjoy the week before it passes by.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Friday for me since its at the end of the week i can unwind and relax (even more than i do during the rest of the week =X)

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • I consider myself to be Saturday, everyone is looking forward to seeing me and then, when I arrive, I'm overshadowed by Sunday.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    It was difficult for me to choose between Wednesday and Sunday, but I chose Wednesday, forgotten until it comes and then it is happily accepted.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I feel more like a Thursday, because I'm not quite a Friday, and some people dont exactly like me (namely people who are burned out by the other weekdays).

I'm like the last official weekday before the weekend starts and, much like a boss or a teacher, I dont cut anyone slack. I'm all business when it comes to getting things done but I can actually be very laid back when there's nothing to be done (just like Thursdays can be sometimes). But when it comes right down to it, some people are just glad to have me around because I'm not really all that bad. I think most of my enemies are just worn out souls who just haven't grasped optimism yet.

And like any Thursday, I'm the kind of person who says "Cheer up, the worst is almost over"

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Friday. It seems like good things happen to me on Fridays more than any other day. Also, I happened to be born on a Friday the 13th. Those days go particularly well.
    Personality-wise; not exactly loved by all since it's another weekday, but very much appreciated.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Saturday; as it's generally my rest day in the week. It's the only day in the week where I don't actually have to do something and can just sit back and relax.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • A day... What would I be?

Tuesday, because I seem to always have a lot of things left to do, but, since I'm a bit positive, "at least it's not Monday!" :)

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    probably Friday!
    because it's the last day of school.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I'm probably a Monday, since I'm always an early riser, and I'm always positive when I wake up.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Thursday. ...I don't even know why I said that. Possibly because for some reason I get excited on Thursdays (Survivor airs!) because it's *almost* the end of the week (and sometimes is) and you can just taste the weekend. I enjoy that feeling because it makes me work hard on Friday.

Back