• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of pet do you wish to own?

Nneuroxin

Shall Mote It Be!
Years
I've had a lot of pets in my life. 2 dogs, at least 30 cats over 20 years, fish, hamsters, etc. I want to get a cat though. I moved and now I miss my three cats I used to have. I'd love to own a black cat

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
I would want an F1 Savannah cat. That's my dream pet right there. But the down side is that they cost as much as college tuition. So no kids for me. But I'm ok with that. I just want the kitty <3 Very beautiful animal.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
I'd like to have a reptile, like a lizard or snake. But they have to eat bugs and other live creatures so they're sorta out of the question. :x

I'd also like to have a rabbit, which is more reasonable because I had some rabbits when I was little and I love them. Two of the bunnies we had were Holland Lops and I loved those the most, so I would get another Holland Lop if I could. . .

Years
Really, none. The only type I remember having was a goldfish (maybe two), and they've both died (you don't say?).

And I think i'm allergic to cats. Or dogs. One of them. And dogs, whenever i'm faced with one, will relentlessly follow me. That's no fun. =(

Outlier

I'd love my own mini-aquarium if I were ever to become filthy rich. I'd also hire someone to look after it so I can just focus on enjoying the view.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
My little dude having a bad hair day:

Spoiler:

He's a little Shih Tzu with white hair and a couple of brown spots. When I get older if I live in a house I'll have like 10 different pets. xp

Years
I'll be the boring one here, but I really want a cat when I'm on my own. The problem is that I'm allergic, which only makes my desire to have one stronger, somehow. :P

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
Years
I wish I could have a golden retriever because they are so cute, loyal and I love their fur colour. I wouldn't mind having a cat either, because they have sass. ;3

Years
I've always loved dogs and that obsession started spreading to my parents and sister. We were really close to getting a dog several years back, but then backed out. Now we're waiting until I'm finished college, everything's stable and there's someone to look after the dog everyday (:

Back