• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of sneakers or shoes do you like to wear?

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Well i like to where Vans there the most comfortable for me

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
  • I only wear one pair of shoes on a daily basis, and that's a pair of Sketchers. However, they're already starting to fall apart from the wear and tear, so I'll probably run out and get some Converse All Stars. Yup, following the trend. x]

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I really only have three pairs of shoes.

one is a kinda wierd mix of a hiking boot and a sneaker made by Nike. I wear those all the time.
    I have a dressier pair of walking shoes that I wear to special occasions.
    One is a pair of sandals that I like to wear while I'm dressed kinda casual with shorts.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I'm...not sure the brand I wear. o_o; I never really cared, and often go far too long with old broken shows before I'm coerced to buy new ones. ._.;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I like Cute shoes... like dress shoes... and ballerina shoes... and boots... O_o;

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    I like vans or hawk shoes...
    They're skateboarding shoes, I just like the way they look...I got my vans from america...Theyre black with ths checker pattern thing inside...

Last edited:

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Muffin Man said:
    I like vans or hawk shoes...
    They're skateboarding shoes, I just like the way they look...I got my vans from america...Theyre black with ths checker pattern thing inside...
    Mine are a mixture of blue, black, and gray. I also had another pair, that was white, black, and gray, but I like my current ones a lot better!
    Hehe.....

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I like cute and pretty shoes! ^_^ Right now my main ones are Sketchers brand, and they're light blue, white, and there's a glittery silver streak across them. It's really pretty in the sunlight.

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    I like cute and pretty shoes! ^_^ Right now my main ones are Sketchers brand, and they're light blue, white, and there's a glittery silver streak across them. It's really pretty in the sunlight.

Ooh, yay! I like Sketchers too....practically all the trainers (sneakers) i own are Sketchers. Except for my red converse high tops and the other shoes i have like loafers, which i usually tend to wear with skirts...
    It kills having to post this again...>_< *cries* i want my posts back...

Years
  • Hikaru's Twin said:
    Ooh, yay! I like Sketchers too....practically all the trainers (sneakers) i own are Sketchers. Except for my red converse high tops and the other shoes i have like loafers, which i usually tend to wear with skirts...
    It kills having to post this again...>_< *cries* i want my posts back...
    In Shanghai, they're so expensive! How much do they cost in the US? Anyway, I like Nike and skateboard shoes... those with the big front...

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
  • bna_li said:
    In Shanghai, they're so expensive! How much do they cost in the US? Anyway, I like Nike and skateboard shoes... those with the big front...

Uhh...i actually have no idea how much Sketchers would cost in the states......don't live there lol but over here, in the UK, they're about ?50

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    I used to have a pair of Sketcher's when I was little.
    If I remember correctly it's around $20-$30 in N.Y.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • ...Running shoes I think. :\

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    22sa said:
    ...Running shoes I think. :\

Which one? Cross-trainers, basketball, both. You can practically run with every sneakers. :P
    Did you mean the running sneakers with those wierd tube things in the back of it?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I don't know... And I don't know-lol. :P

Back