• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of underwear do you wear/prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
  • I don't wear any kind of underwear at all, I prefer shorts, they are for me more comfortable than any underwear.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Before reading this thread, I thought I was the only one who wore boxer briefs. I am glad to know I'm not alone in this endeavor. They're just so damn comfortable and make wearing jeans so much easier that how could any guy not wear them?

As for undershirts, I usually don't wear them unless it fits a pleasurable color scheme; most of the time they're white crew necks (v-necks are gross like ew) that aid in a lighter color theme or contrast a dark one. It usually fits pretty well.

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
    Years
  • I mostly wear boxer briefs, but sometimes I'll wear boxers or briefs. I wear a lot of tight pants, so boxers don't really go well unless I'm wearing shorts. I refuse to wear tighty whities since they're uncool - the briefs I own are all either black or grey. I'm actually not fond of white underwear in general. I actually own a pair of pink boxers and love to show them off to my friends.

I wear undershirts. I'll wear them to bed. (Most of the time I sleep in my underwear. I only wear pajamas during the winter.) Most of my friends don't wear undershirts.

Last edited:

Toutebelle

Banned
    Years
  • I wear boxers and have worn them for a long time. I sleep in them during the warmer seasons. I used to sleep in them during the winter too, but lately I've been wearing pajamas to bed because I feel cold in just underwear. I always wear a T-shirt to bed, but if it's particularly cold or if I'm sick, I'll wear a sweater to bed. (I did that last night since I had a really bad fever.)

I don't wear undershirts since I don't like the way they feel on my chest.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I pretty much only wear boxer briefs. Occasionally I'll wear boxers.

For undershirts, I tend to wear tanks. V-necks I usually wear on their own.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Boxer briefs all the way :o

For a simple reason, really. I like form-fitting under clothes, but I dislike the way briefs feel. Very simple. But yanno, I'll wear whatever is clean because I hate washing clothes so my solution was to just buy like 30 pairs of underwear.

Sirfetch’d

I wear boxers as they are the most comfortable by far. I've never really worn anything else my entire life! As for undershirts, I usually just wear the plain white ones but not too often. I hate the feeling of them tbh as they bunch up sometimes.

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
    Years
  • Boxers and Boxer-briefs. But i prefer for them to be loose around my thighs. I like the space and such. Boxer-briefs are great for work especially since I sit a lot at work.

I wear crew cuts and wife-beaters (Insert domestic violence joke). I don't know why but I dont mind the tight fit on those. Huh...I'm a strange guy

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Haha I love this thread. I mostly wear boxers, I have a pair I call my "lucky draws". They're black and have hearts on them, they work sometimes cause they're the manliest!! I mostly wear crew necks, though I like v-necks as well.

Years
  • This is an awkward thread for the females XD For underwear, I prefer to wear boy shorts and I've worn boxer briefs before, they are the most comfortable undergarments ever, LOL. Bras, I just wear anything that fits, but rarely or never strapless.

Shhmew

Years
  • I've yet to find a consistent type of underwear that won't give me wedgies (no, I'm not buying them too small) but I wear hipster or bikini type underwear. They are, I guess, supposed to be the most comfortable. Never tried thongs or boyshorts, but I hear they're either extremely comfortable or extremely unpleasant and wedgy-ish. I've heard both. Don't really want to take my chances. :( Unless I was randomly given some to try or something, but I always do clothes shopping online and I don't want to buy anything I'm unsure of, you know?

With bras... as long as they keep the girls in place I don't really care actually, though I do really like lace. (that applies to underwear too, forgot to mention. not that it matters lol)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back