• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What legendary did you find yourself going for first?

ZKE

Not an ounce of maturity.
    Years
    I avoided as much spoiler-y information on ORAS as I could, so I didn't really know too much about the Legendary system and who was where, I just started exploring and by accident found Virizion first.

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
    Years
    Minus the given Eon & Version legendary, I going for the Regis. Just gotta lvl up Wailmer till it evolves into Wailord. After those Heatran.

Meng Jiaxin

Dragonlord of the Seas
    Years
    Terrakion first. I was just getting used to soaring controls and Pathless Plain was the first mirage spot I saw.

Then I ended up getting most of the other legendaries all at one go. :P Exceptions were Cobalion and Virizion (needed to wait 1 and 2 days respectively) and Cresselia (waited 1 day for Crescent Isle to appear). Since I was playing AS, I just transferred my Reshiram, Tornadus and Palkia (from Platinum) to ensure I could get as many legendaries as possible. And so I ended up really spamming Ultra/Dusk/Timer balls that night. ;)

Years
    Well, if you count Rayquaza then that would be it. Had to soft-reset for 2 freakin' weeks to get a near perfect IV spread. After, that I went straight for the Kyogre I had knocked out earlier in the main game. (Since Kyogre is one of my favorite Pokemon).

Years
    My first was by wonder trade and it was shiny Latias,but the first I actually caught outside of main story was Cobalion then I stumbled acrossed Mesprit and Virizion the same day.

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
    Years
    I got Azelf because I didn't know what I would get from the mirage spots. I think there are some I have yet to catch.

SwagMountain

Where's the chips at?
    Years
    Besides the legendaries you face as part of the story, I think I randomly encountered one of the Lake Guardians when I was trying out the flying feature. I didn't know that you could catch tons of legendaries in ORAS, so it surprised me a lot.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    I think the first one I went for was Suicune because it's one of my favourite legendaries and I couldn't pass up having that on my team! I can't really remember the order after that but I'm pretty sure it was the lake trio.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Went for Uxie first since the lake trio were the ones I found out about first.

Years
    I haven't gone after any other legendaries but I discovered Cobalion by accident while trying out the Eon Flute. But if you include the Hoenn legendaries, I got Rayquaza first, then Groudon.

Back