• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What Mega Evolutions did you use?

KOZSTAR

Diabolical
Years
  • In X, I used the Mega Lucario for my first run, but didnt use it in any of my runs after that (except in the post-game). I also used Gengar, Banette, and Pinsir in separate instances.

In OR, I used Mega Sceptile, Aggron, Absol, Gallade, and Glalie - again al in separate runs.

DT Valentina

Dragon Trainer in Training
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Mega Charizard Y – X is half dragon, but I like the look of Y way more
    Mega Gyarados - Gyarados is always a stable on my team
    Mega Aerodactyl – Lance used a regular Aerodactyl on his team, so I used a Mega version of it
    Mega Ampharos – I like the pun it is based on, and it has great hair
    Mega Tyranitar – Cool looking Kaiju monster
    Mega Aggron – Like Tyranitar just a cool looking Kaiju monster
    Mega Latios/Latias – Dragons. That is all.
    Mega Garchomp - Besides being a dragon, it looks like a cool Kaiju design
    Mega Rayquaza – God of Dragons, let's face it and it looks amazing
    Mega Sceptile - Tree Dragon is pretty cool
    Mega Altaria – It is lovely and it is my favorite design
    Mega Salamence – It is a Mega Salamence, enough said.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • I liked to mess around with Megas in Y but didn't use any in my in-game team. (not even the free Mega Lucario) I already had Slowbro on my team in Sun but I decided to get its mega stone post game. I never played ORAS so I've never used Mega Slowbro before. Definitely not my style of battling lol.

Back