• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] What number did you choose for your gym uniform?

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
    I took the number 0 because my character was based on a Pen&Paper draft and my nickname for that was "zero"
    It looks really decent on the back too because it's simple and symmetric.

Nice! and that's true sometimes simple and symmetric is just the best.

Years
    I'm a Rovers fan so always gonna say them 😁.

But if you mean in terms of club structure then City are the better club as they are of the verge of a Premier League club with finances and facility's

But I do think Rovers have a general bigger fan base as when either of the clubs get to Wembley Rovers tend to take more fans I think

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
    I'm a Rovers fan so always gonna say them 😁.

But if you mean in terms of club structure then City are the better club as they are of the verge of a Premier League club with finances and facility's

But I do think Rovers have a general bigger fan base as when either of the clubs get to Wembley Rovers tend to take more fans I think

My Dad's a City fan and he's got a loving rivalry (Burning hatred) for Rovers fans :D. But I'm indifferent.

Years
    My Dad's a City fan and he's got a loving rivalry (Burning hatred) for Rovers fans :D. But I'm indifferent.

I wouldn't say I hate City more dislike as I'm a Villa fan first and foremost, Rovers are my local club and and just down the road from me, I've grown up with them as my dad was a big Rovers fan when he was young, not so much these days tho, try get to a few games a season still

I grew up with a lot of city fans so it's more banter when they lose than anything same with work 😊

Years
    042 for me - don't have a favourite three-digit number, and 42 is my favourite in general (from way before I even heard of Douglas Adams, to be clear).

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
    I was just curious to know what number people chose for their uniform and why?

For example, I chose the number 007.
    My Birthday is 7th day of May, and I've always liked the number 7 so it was an obvious choice for me.

Excellent choice! I chose twenty-nine. Typically I am the guy that chooses sixty-nine for immature comedic value but I opted to choose a number that tends to be a reoccurring theme in my life. There is not real significant value to me other than it popping up often for me, so why not?

Couples-Consoling

Husband and Wife Nuzlocke Let's Players!
    Years
    When we got to picking the number, my very mature(tm) wife said "So, 69 or 420?" And I observed, well, we've never smoked weed. So... 69 it was. That's super original, right?!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I picked 36, as that is the number I always pick for my characters in sports games. Goes back to one of my original XBL gamertags that had "360" in the title, so I just dropped the 0.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    388. I was going to choose my number '3317' which is a number I have used since 2005 in names because my friend came up for it in a game. But since I couldn't, I went with my Dad's, my sister's and my favorite number which was 3, 8 and mine 88. My mother doesn't have a favorite number, so I couldn't corporate anything.

Now that I think about it, I could have went with my favorite pokemon's number.

Last edited:
    Back