• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] What number did you choose for your gym uniform?

TheeWizard

Brad
Years
  • 27 for Sandshrew (which turns into Sandslash). It's my lucky number IRL as well.

I love Sandshrew and Sandslash as well. Awesome choice!

666, but if I could change it to my fave Pokemon's number, it would be 251

Celebi is great! I still think they should have made it fairy type tho :D

I chose 1 because I am number 1.

I mean Bulbasaur is also number 1 so I'd say your choice is perfect.

Went with 32 since it's my favorite number. Wish we had the option to change it so I could make it 032 to fit in better with the other in-game trainers, but other than that, I couldn't see myself using any other number.

Nice! I just assumed we had to put 3 numbers in when choosing so I put the zeros in any way. It would have been a nice feature if they did let you change it tho.

Ace Trainer Slash

If you give me about two hours, I can make scripts
    Years
  • My number I ended up choosing was 143, which is the Pokedex number of my favourite Pokemon, Snorlax! :D

Last edited:

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I chose the number 994 as I was born in 1994 and couldn't decide on another number lmao.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday

Having to choose a number for my uniform wasn't something I was expecting to have to do, and there's not really a number that has any special enough meaning to me so I was like "uuuuuh idk what the fuck to pick let's just roll with something".

Can't see the number most of the time anyway cuz my hair's long enough that it covers the number lol

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years

Having to choose a number for my uniform wasn't something I was expecting to have to do, and there's not really a number that has any special enough meaning to me so I was like "uuuuuh idk what the fuck to pick let's just roll with something".

Can't see the number most of the time anyway cuz my hair's long enough that it covers the number lol

Haha, that's fair enough.

I like how it replaced swear words with pokemon that's pretty funny.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    #700, of course! Sylveon's my favorite Pokemon and I gotta represent my Fairies. <3

The Best there was

Training To Be The Best
    Years
  • I choose 12 for my birthday.
    Also quite interesting to see Kabu was rocking 187.. I guess this goes with his "no-holds-barred approach to battling"

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Almost went with 8, my favorite number, but settled on 3 because of my favorite basketball player.

Years
  • I went for 13, although I'm so indecisive it literally took me about half an hour haha!

No real reason behind it other than it was one of the numbers that popped into my head :)

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • I chose 379 because its a number I had for an old school computer password.

Nice, I think my old school computer passwords, will be stuck with me forever :D

I chose 14 as that was always my number on the back of my shirt when I was younger and played football

That's cool, I was always In goal for football, tall and not very athletic so the goal was the perfect place for me.
    Also if you don't mind me asking who's better Bristol city or Bristol rovers?

I went for 13, although I'm so indecisive it literally took me about half an hour haha!

No real reason behind it other than it was one of the numbers that popped into my head :)

Haha, :D that's fair, I'm pretty indecisive as well so I feel your pain.

Last edited by a moderator:

Évie1

Introvert
    Years
  • I took the number 0 because my character was based on a Pen&Paper draft and my nickname for that was "zero"
    It looks really decent on the back too because it's simple and symmetric.

Back