• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What planet you might like to visit?

• Mercury

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Venus

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Mars

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Jupiter

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Saturn

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Uranus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neptune

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • others...

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    For me, I want to visit planet Venus!
    because is named after Venus the Roman Goddess of love. It is the brightest natural object in the night sky, it is often called the Morning Star or the Evening Star when
    Venus reaches its maximum brightness shortly before sunrise or shortly after sunset.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • To me, there is no reason to visit any of them since you can't survive in the current state of any of them and their names hardly affect my reasons of not visiting. o_o;

Last edited:

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    I wanted to see the planet earth!
    just joking, I wanted to see all of it because I never been there, and besides I can't even survive there, but if I can go there so all of it I guess.

Vincent.

//**
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    How about the sun? just joking I know the sun is a star :D Maybe I wanted to visit the Jupiter but we can't survive in that kinda planet but If we can by human tec. I can visit it, only if I want too.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I want to visit... URANUS! BAHAHAHAHAHA!
    But seriously, I would go to Mars simply to prove whether there is life or not.
    But in all honesty, I am happy on Earth with my oxygen. :)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Well...If "visiting" simple means orbiting it a few times, then I'd want to go to Saturn or Jupiter. Being able to see any planet up close would be awesome. But I like it here on Earth too ^___^

DarkAkatsuki

Into the night~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    MARS!

I would want to go to Mars because no one has ever bee to Mars, and I want to see if there's actual life in Mars...

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    My favorite planets are Venus, Mars and Saturn. Pluto used to be included in this selection, but unfortunately it's not longer a planet anymore. With that said, I'd choose to willingly go to any of those planets if fhey had something worth going there for as well as a stable atmosphere and proper living conditions for the human species. But,.. all that goes without say.

I hear Venus is beautiful regardless of the poisonous atmosphere.
    Mars is just an awesome planet, let's put it at that.
    Saturn, I'd totally ride some roller coasters on the rings.
    Pluto due to 冥王 せつな. I used to love her so hard. Not even joking.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I'd so seriously go to some planet that will cause me to explode. o-o

But yeah, I mean, if this is about orbiting a planet, I would love to see Saturn or Jupiter. Those planets are my favorite ones to see pictures of. Jupiter is just so colorful and Saturn has those rings which look awesome. I would love to see them close up.

And what "other" planets are there? Does that cover the fictional planets from science fiction? (If so, there are quite a few I could name that I would want to be on. XD)

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • I'd visit Neptune because I like to know if the whole planet only consists of water.

Stars and Satellites are not planets.

Last edited by a moderator:

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I could easily imagine an anime swirl on top of my head as I watched the last 10 frames.

I would love to visit the planet that is only 20 light years away with its famous 0-40 degrees Celsius climate.

Years
  • To me, there is no reason to visit any of them since you can't survive in the current state of any of them and their names hardly affect my reasons of not visiting. o_o;

^ this.

If it were possible to visit a planet without putting your own life in danger, then this wouldn't be the case. There isn't a specific planet I'd want to visit since they all seem interesting.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Venus and Mars purely because they were my favourite sailor scouts. :x

Though Mars does seem awesome from the images :D

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • If I don't freeze my booty off during the visit, it would be Pluto (if it still was a planet of course). Otherwise Neptune cuz it purdy liek dat.

Having a moon half the size of the planet itself in the night sky would look really cool.

technicals

it never happened.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    I'd just stay right here on Earth, thank you very much. I don't wanna leave behind my lovely oxygen.

Signomi said:
    There isn't a specific planet I'd want to visit since they all seem interesting.

My thoughts exactly.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Eris, where I will establish a mining colony.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Id like to visit Mars, although i really dont know why in all honesty, since im quite content here.

Back