• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon is the user above.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Toxitricity! Because of your username - I suppose any Electric type could work with that, but Tox just seems to fit somehow. (Up to you whether you're Amped or Low Key...)

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I'm going to give you Eternatus! His style is not unlike Necrozma's, and I heard that you like him, so. :')

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Ooh, very Christmas-like! And the Animal Crossing motif is giving me some Stantler vibes. :3 Such a cutie little Poke

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Lots of references to your Nuzlocke run, so I'll go with Nuzleaf!

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • This time I'm getting strong Duskull vibes, so let's go with that cute ghost-type!

What Pokémon is the user above.

Uragirimono

this profile is embarassing dont look at me
    Years
    • Age 19
    • Seen Oct 6, 2023
    It's a bit obvious, but a Salamence or a Skarmory. Maybe even a Togetic?

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • I'd wager that the above user is most probably a Stoutland. The pill reminds me of those dogs that save you in snow for some reason...

Uragirimono

this profile is embarassing dont look at me
    Years
    • Age 19
    • Seen Oct 6, 2023
    Gardevoir and Gallade. (I almost went with Zweilous or Doduo but this was nicer.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2020
    Porygon2! The gif has an old anime artstyle and Porygon2 always reminded me of older anime for some reason. I have a feeling you are into classic anime or just the older stuff in general, aren't you?

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Going to avoid first impressions of the Pokemon in your theme this time and go with Eternatus! I feel like it suits your look and your signature just made it pop into my mind! ^ ^

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    You seem to be a lover of grass types and nature, therefore it's only natural that you'd me a majestic Leafeon!!

Back