• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what pokemon decided to stay with you in poke pelage?

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2022
    I have only just started to actually use it, so I haven't seen many pokemon yet. The only pokemon that decided to stay was a shellder.

Florges

The Garden Pokémon
    Years
  • The only Pokemon that stayed with me was a Gastly. I'm not complaining since I really haven't tried utilizing this feature.

Years
  • So far I've had a Drifblim and a Carbink. And that's only on the island where I'm collecting the beans from.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • I've got myself a lvl 55 Shellder staying!
    I evolved her into a Cloyster.

I really love going in now, it's so much fun!

Years
  • So far (less than 2 days since I got the game) spearow, poliwag, gastly and metagross.
    Out of those I had only caught spearow at the time they appeared in my pelago.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I haven't visited the Poké Pelago much since dealing with the main storyline stuff, but I know one that has joined me is Staryu!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Spearow, which I named 'Stay'! I had others stay but idr them. I play Poke Pelago all the time because of that though, best feature ever since I saw that people got shinies outta it. I want them too!!

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Now other than Shellder like I've posted, Pinsir, Lapras and Kadabra have joined me since!

Back