• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What pokemon did you use your master ball on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Zekrom,I could have caught it with a ultra ball,but I was getting bored of white at the time.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2017
    While I did try to catch Kyurem with a different Pokeball several times (because I love the challenge of actually fighting a Legendary), I ended up using my Master Ball on him. I was considering using it on Thundurus but on my way to Kyurem, Thundurus found me first and by some luck I caught him just by throwing a Quick Ball, so Kyurem was all I had left to use the Master Ball on (aside from Victini who is at a low level anyway).

Years
  • I actually got incredibly annoyed with a Kricketune who wouldn't stay inside the Ultra Balls I was throwing so I just launched my Master Ball at it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2011
    I never use my Masterball, in any game. I personally think Masterballs are cheap...

Skiatra

Noobin', LIKE A BOSS
    Years
  • Used it on Thudurus, I was sick of him getting away. What a waste that was....then again wouldn't have used it on anything else.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Still haven't used it, woooo.

And I don't think I ever will, I rarely do anyway.

Years
  • I never use my Masterball, in any game. I personally think Masterballs are cheap...
    They're not really cheap considering how limited they are. You only get a select few per game [and that's if you're lucky] and they are there to use, you know? If you don't use them then they will just sit in your bag and rot. What's the point of that? :s

Pokemon♥girl

ah AM a big pony...
    Years
  • I used mine on Zekrom. only cuz i thought you had to for some reason XD
    (my first pokemon game)

i caught Kyurem and Thundorus with masterballs :)

flubbateios

I used it on Zekrom because I had a lv 64 samurott (with very low defense) and next was a lv 44 Fraxure :( and Zekrom would've killed me with fusion bolt if I hadn't used my masterball :(

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years
  • haven't got the Masterball yet, (getting close I have 7 badges) but plan on Reshiram!! I WANT RESHIRAM BADLY!!!!! I am posting my progress towards Reshiram on Facebook, and when I finally get Reshiram with the Masterball, I'll post that I caught Reshiram and that I received 10,000,000 Reshiram points, then I'll type, "Justin's Reshiram level increased!" then I copy the sentence in quotes (level increased sentence) and hit ctrl-v multiple times until I run out of characters to use in my status!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back