• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What seach engine do you use the most?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
  • Are you trying to tell me google isn't the only search engine?

I only use google, and it is my home page.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I use GMail so I pretty much use Google as well. There's no denying that Google is the most popular search engine.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2009
    When Google is available, I don't know why anyone would use anything else. It's easily the best search engine out there.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I use Google and only Google. A few times before I used Google, I used Yahoo! But once I used Google...I never turned back.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • Google. I mean, it's the default search engine in browser search bars now, what's the point in configuring it to something else that might not be as good?

Before Google arrived, I used Lycos.

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
  • Its a weird question but I want to know what type of seach engine you use for looking up different things
    google;yahoo;msn ect.

EDIT: My favorite is google. I never tried to use anything else.

To find information, I like to operate the search engine Google. The cause of this is that I am a fan of the name and I think it gives better results than rivaling engines.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yahoo.. for some reason I've never bothered to use Google much. Yahoo is always the default search engine for web browsers that I've used, and so.. I just never change it. No point, really. Yahoo always find what I'm looking for.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I've always wanted to use bing, but always forgot to when I needed to search up things. So what I use is google. I use to use ask.com but when they changed the guy it creeped me out so I quit using it

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    i always use google. Yahoo just never seems to be as accurate when searching quotes and questions, Ask.Com i just dont use for some reason and bing creeps me out

Years
  • Google.
    It's my homepage and search engine. I just never really bothered to try other search engines when I first used google. xD.

Back