• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Style Are You Using?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I always use the latest style. In this case, Delibird's Delivery.

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    im currently using Delibird's Delivery, i always use what PC's latest backround is ....but when i first started here i would always use poke revolution 2.0

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I'm still a little behind the times... I'm using Delibirds Delivery

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I was previously using Delibird's Delivery as it's a lovely Christmas theme. But now it's the new year, I've reverted back to one of my favourites Poké Link 4 Pink. :D <3

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    I've been using Red Cocktail before that I was using Ampharos' Starry Night.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Still using Delibird's Delivery since it came out, but I might end up changing it back to Poke Link 4 blue since I was using that one before =P

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Ampharos' Starry Night. Ampharos is one of my favorite Pokemon, and I love the yellow-on-red color scheme. I alternate between Ampharos' Starry Night, Unseen Forces, and Azure Fantasy.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Well I was using Caramel Sentret for a few days and then it just changed back to Delibird Delivery so I am just gonna stay with this for a little longer.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I'm using the default theme, because I think it's easier to spot new posts, and see replies better.

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    I'm switching between Ampharos' Starry Night and Caramel Sentret.

Back