• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What style do you use on PC?

Years
    Poké Link 3 Red Cocktail. Ever since it's come out, I've fallen in love with it. I love the reds~ *_* It's also nice and plain. :D

Years
    Caramel Sentret. :D I love love love the colors on it, plus Sentret's one of those pokemon I really like. I forget how long I've been using it, I think it's been since it came out, but it'd be hard for me to find another style I like using as much...

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    I just go with the default theme. I didn't even know you could change themes until a topic like this was made. I'm still not bothered to change it in any case.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Current:Midnight Misty
    Favs:Altomare Light
    FG's Legendaries
    Azure Fantasies
    Lets get This Party Startered
    and Unseen Forces

IMO, all of the themes I listed above are breathtakingly awesome so I occasionall rotate to one of them depending on my mood.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'm using my favorite theme that I never plan on changing EVAR. Autumn Always <33 it has great colors and it's not overpowering or anything.

I luff it.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    I've used so many. XD My current is Get this Party Started. I like and sometimes switch to Darkness Prevails Again, Midnight Misty and Forever standing.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Pokelink 2.0 ... it was totally better being named blue variant. This has always been my favourite skin though.

Back