• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What style do you use on PC?

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    What is you're background for Pokecommunity? I have the fall background because I like Orange. ^^

Firetail

on silver trainer's card
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    I have the magma passion because I like it, fire red and ruby wee my first two pokemon games and they're red, and I'm evil

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Be a bit more specific TT, do you mean the theme in our options or our backround as in our past before PC? Cause that could confuse some people like firetail. ^

For my theme, I use the manga one, the light blues and very organized feel.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    The background that we use for pokecommunity. You know, the "Pokecommunity forums, we are STILL working on a better Slogan" Theme. XP

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    You calling me a background?! [You used the wrong 'Your' 'Your Background', not 'You're Background' :P]

I'm using Caramel Sentret because it's too sexy.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    'Unseen Forces', because the colors are tolerable and that's one swell picture of a Lugia up top.

Well, okay, I guess I don't have a good reason, but it's a nice theme.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    It's "your background", lern too speel plez. :D

PokéLink, because I dislike flashy UIs.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I am background? Interesting.

Anyway...

I use Dialga vs Palkia. It's not terribly blinding. And... *points at username*

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I use Forever Standing. I don't really care what my background is, one day I came on and it was Forever Standing so I went with it.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Oops, xD

sorry for the careless error. xD Usually when I see that stuff I edit it, and I never got to it. xD You guys aren't backgrounds, sorry about it. And thanks to the kind person who changed the title, I apologize.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    I use PokeGeneric2. I really like Forever Standing, Magma Passion, Caramel Sentrent and Squarline though. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm using Forever Standing. I don't like fluid layouts that much; I really prefer them with a fixed width. To me, it makes them seem more solid~

Back