• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What style do you use on PC?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well, I still stick to the Anniversary one (yeah, I know, its been a while now X_X), because I like the greeny theme and I'm so lazy to change it.
    But, other than that, the default one (I think it's Forever Standing) doesnt look that bad. I like it when I'm not logged in.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Any Pokémon Ranger related skin, though I am fine with any theme really...right now I'm using Azure Fantasy.

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
    I use Caramel Sentret because I really like the colors and it's the only theme with thah kind of brown. I took it since it came out. I switched to my PokeGeneric2 Theme when PPNSteve and I released it but I still stick with Caramel Sentret.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Right now, I'm currently using the awesome "Forever Standing" theme. ^^ It's so neat and not blinding to my eye.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'm using Forever Standing since the colours look really nice. I try changing it sometimes, but my eyes tend to take ages to adjust to a new skin o____o

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    I used to use "Forest Grovyle's Legendaries" but i am currently using "Forever Standing" I love the light colours xDD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I use Blossom Shower. I made it because I wanted to see LOTS OF CHERRIM every time I visited PC and... I still want to see lots of Cherrim when I visit PC. Thus, it's still my default layout. XD
    I'm using Forever Standing. I don't like fluid layouts that much; I really prefer them with a fixed width. To me, it makes them seem more solid~
    FINALLY SOMEONE WHO LIKES FIXED WIDTH LAYOUTS. :'( People always rag on me when I make them for PC.

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    I know this is wierd but for the 2 or 3 years ive been here ive never changed the theme, I just figure the generic is fine =P

Nashua

lovely, isn't she? :D
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2013
    I use Quilava's glaciation because it's easy on my eyes.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm using the default style (I like the banner at the top of the page) but i'm thinking of changing soon.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I used to use Yellow to Pichu bros. cause I liked the soft yellow colours, then I choose the 10th anniversary one because the colours were easy and relaxing (green~).
    Now I'm using the Forever Standing one. Blue is still one of my favourite colours. =)

Back