• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type would you like to see Eevee evolve into next?

What type would you like to see Eevee evolve into next?

• Total voters

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
i know its a bit boring, but i think a normal type eeveelution is necessary. it just makes sense. Also a dragon type because it resists 3 of main eeveelutions

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
if we were to see a normal type i think i would want it to be significantly stronger than the rest of the eeveelutions yknow?

icycatelf

Alex
Years
that's an interesting theory. what might happen with the dawn stone though in this case?
I didn't give a theory for the Dawn Stone since it doesn't really have a specific Type associated with it (it just evolves Pokémon based on their gender), but here's a possibility:

Based on my theory, it's possible that the Dawn Stone may nod to a new pair of gender-exclusive Eeveelutions. My guess is that the new evolution method would evolve a male into a Dragon-Type and a female into a Flying-Type, drawing inspiration from the same motif that spawned Lugia and Ho-Oh.

dragon-and-phoenix.jpg

"Fenghuang are mythological birds of East Asia that reign over all other birds. The males were originally called feng and the females huang but such a distinction of gender is often no longer made and they are blurred into a single feminine entity so that the bird can be paired with the Chinese dragon, which is traditionally deemed male." -Wikipedia

Years
Surprised flying got so few votes so far. But I would really love to see one, I can imagine it being very pretty and elegant, especially after the fanart I've seen online. No matter what I am sure I'd want it on my team.

Ghost would also be super cool. <3

SilverLeafeon75

Type diversity? What type diversity?
Years
We need and eeveelution for every type, every type combo, and each eeveelution has a Mega.
JK but seriously, they usually introduce eeveelutions in pairs, with one having the type advantage over the other, but Sylveon was introduced solo, with no counterpart, so I would say dragon, or ghost(Since ghost types are cool)

Turns out an eeveelution for every type and type combo would give us atleast 171 unique eeveelutions :O (Bulbapedia says there are 171 unique type combos)
We would need a separate Eevee dex!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
you know i kind of want to see how they would make a bug type but keep the essential, you know, eeveelution-ness? how do you reconcile such a mammilian pokémon with a bug concept?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Steel and Ghost are my top two types I want to see Eevee evolve into. I've seen some amazing fanart as to what those evolutions would look like, and I really want them to be real!

Jakuzure

The Snake
Years
I'd love a Dragon or Ghost-type eeveelution, mostly because Dragon is my favourite typing and as mentioned in other posts, fanart I've seen of what they could look like has been amazing. :3

PsychoDivinity

Crazy4Amour
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
I agree with OP. :D I want to see a Poison or Ground type Eeveeloution.

My idea for the Poison one is it's called Letheon or Toxeon. Letheon for Lethal or Toxeon or Toxic. It would have Poison Point and evolve if you level up Eevee while it holds the Black Sludge.

My idea for the Ground type eeveelution is it's called Cruseon or Deseon. Cruseon in reference to the earth's crust or Deseon in reference to the desert. It would have the sand stream ability (The one that summons the sandstorm) and it would evolve if you leveled up Eevee in a desert or for games with no desert, after battling against/alongside a pokemon that had summoned a sandstorm.

Sirfetch’d

I really want to see a Steel typed eeveelution! Maybe evolve it in some type of factory?

Smash Brony

Cool Dude
Years
I voted Flying, because it'd be nice to see a non-legend pure Flying-type...
A possible idea would be to name it Aethereon (Aether refers to the sky) & I'm imagining it to look a lot like Flareon but it light blue instead of red & has light grey clouds instead of fluffy yellow flames.
Stats wise, it'd excel at attack, special attack & especially speed while having poor defenses.

Years
Been waiting on a Dragon type Eeveelution since Gen II, and every time that we've gotten new Eeveelutions since then, my hopes go up just a bit more that it'll actually happen. Dunno what I want it to look like, but it's hard to pass up a cool name like Draceon/Drakeon.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
I am a undead fan so a ghost type

But a bug type would be cool too (as long as she doesn't look like a vasp-dog-cat)

But i want ALL eevees having all types

Last edited:
Back