• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type would you like to see Eevee evolve into next?

What type would you like to see Eevee evolve into next?

• Total voters

Jakob99

Worlds greatest trainer.
Years
I would love to see the rest of the types get rounded out, but the top three for me are dragon, ghost, and rock. The ghost one could be gotten by exposing eevee with a dusk stone, the rock one with a rock stone, and the dragon one with a dragon stone. And the ghost type one could be called Morteon. Morteon as Mort translates to Dead in the English language. In fact, I plan on featuring these three types within a Fire Red hack I am making, but I am no good at spriting. If you have expertise in spriting and want to help me make these three eeveelution types I mentioned a reality, please go here https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=438083 Do note they need to be in 64x64 size.

Years
Voted for Normal type eeveelution.
But want to see a ghost type one too.

I'm actually hoping for a Eevee regional form that starts Normal/Ghost and evolves at max happiness into either a Normal (Day-Time) or Ghost type (Night-Time) eeveelution =D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
Since all Eeveelutions have the same stats but located differently, I think the only role we haven't seen yet is an all-out offensive mixed attacker.

So I would say Rock type:
Name: Meteoreon
Ability: Sand Force
Hidden Ability: No Guard (enjoy not missing Stone Edges :))
BST: 130 Attack, 110 Sp. Atk, 95 Speed, 65 Defense, 65 Sp. Def, 60 HP

So this would be literally the opposite of Umbreon, a fully offensive mon that can hit fast and is suitable as physical and/or special attacker, but a complete trash defensively :P

Also, meant to be used in Sandstorm (at least with its normal Ability), since we have at least one Eeveelution that benefits from each weather but none from Sandstorm.

Years
A Fighting type would be lovely to see. Plenty of folks also voted for Ghost it seems, which would also be cool. I can't help but think that Eevee would need to undergo something gruesome to achieve it though, lol.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
I voted dragon type because that is what Galar should've done, but didn't

Years
the morbidly curious part of me wants to know the lore reason for eevee evolving into a ghost-type, so i'm kinda going with that.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I'm really interested to see how all these types eventuate, but my first choice is Flying! It's one of my favourite types, the design is sure to be gorgeous, so it'd absolutely find a spot on my team and could be called Pigeon :'D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I voted dual type, although my real wish is for eevee to just get an evolution for every type. But the reason I voted dual typing - now that we have regional variants, wouldn't it be cool of eevee adapted to certain conditions (which is literally its pokedex description) so it became for example a ghost type and now all its evolutions are ghost/psychic for espeon, ghost/electric for jolten etc. ?

Back